Free movie tickets! Win entry to Switch, an energy documentary at the Mayan
Take in this scene -- and all the rest -- with your own free tickets.
What does the future of global energy look like? If we really knew the answer to that, we wouldn't be sitting here writing this blog post. But we know it's an important question, and if you agree, keep reading: That question also forms the central impetus of Switch, an exploratory energy documentary heading to the Landmark Mayan for a featured stint starting October 21. Shot in eleven countries over two years, Switch examines the industry's most confounding issues and polarizing solutions with interviews from scores of experts -- and you, dear readers, have the chance to see it for free. Continue reading to find out how.
1. "Like" us on Facebook, which you can do right here. (Note: If you're already following us on Facebook, you're already eligible to enter; proceed to step two.)
2. Sign in to Livefyre with your Facebook account and then leave us a comment below with your e-mail address (if your Facebook page doesn't have your contact info, so we can send you a note if you win), and tell us what switch you last turned on (or off).
3. Then, check back tomorrow to see if you've won. These are hard tickets, so you'll need to stop by our office at 969 Broadway to pick them up.
4. Good luck!
Denver, CO 80203
Get the Arts and Theater Newsletter
Weekly information keeping you in the know when it comes to the art and theater scene. Find out about upcoming performances, exhibitions, openings and special events.
More ARTS News
- Bob Topp and his Hermitage Bookshop Keep Turning Pages — and Heads — in Cherry Creek
- Art Shows on Display in the Denver Area Right Now
- 88 Drive-In Theatre Kicks Off Another Season With a New Digital Projection System
- InFauxmation's Brent Gill on Denver Comedy and Why So Many Weird Stories Come Out of...