Geeky pick-up lines to help you out at Single Bytes
Geeks, as we all know from Anthony Michael Hall's romance outcome in The Breakfast Club, have a hard time getting the girl. Nevertheless, they'll get some help tonight at Single Bytes, a dinner and singles night designed by chronic personals section editor Audrey Klammer to bring geeks together and let those fly in a manner that can't necessarily be attributed to excessive static cling for once. They may or may not also get some help from us, in the form of these handy pick-up lines.
- You can put a Trojan on my hard drive anytime.
- Let's get binary, girl, and put our 1 and 0 together.
- 1 + 1 = 2, but not if we multiply
- Let's twist together like a double helix, and maybe produce a little DNA of our own.
- Baby, you make me want to come transitively and intransitively, with nominal results.
- Let's be like two nouns and get compounded.
- I don't have a library card, but I'd like to check you out.
- Hey, I'm an electromagnet -- guess my penetration depth.
- Baby, you must have built me up, because I've got a full-on erection
- Rule 34, please.
Now that you're prepared, don't miss Single Bytes at Creative Density Coworking at 8 p.m. -- admission is free, but a donation is suggested.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Denver, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.