Here's the weekly roundup of what's hot in fashion this week. -- Cat
• New York Times: Does a “trophy” wife make – or sink – a presidential campaign? Ask Law and Order’s Fred D. Thompson.
• British Vogue: Emma Watson (aka Hermione Granger) signs with Kate Moss’s modeling agency. Will she be the next face of Chanel?
• French Vogue: Behind the scenes at the Paris haute couture shows. The week in photos.
• Fashionista: Are you really a size 8? A look at sizing in fashion.
• Fashionista: It’s nice to know even models like Coco Rocha look akward in their prom photos.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
• Styledash: Condoms as clothing!
• New York Times: Librarians can be young, sexy and hip. Who knew? (There is a cool young librarian in Denver at the Ford-Warren branch, 28th and High. She has a arm-band tattoo of books. Anyone know her?)
• Seattle Times: Is your look blog ready? You never know who’s looking.