Linkalicious: What Cat's Reading on July 13
Posh and Beck sizzle in W.
Here's the weekly roundup of what's hot in fashion this week. -- Cat
• New York Times: Does a “trophy” wife make – or sink – a presidential campaign? Ask Law and Order’s Fred D. Thompson.
• British Vogue: Emma Watson (aka Hermione Granger) signs with Kate Moss’s modeling agency. Will she be the next face of Chanel?
• French Vogue: Behind the scenes at the Paris haute couture shows. The week in photos.
• Fashionista: Are you really a size 8? A look at sizing in fashion.
• Fashionista: It’s nice to know even models like Coco Rocha look akward in their prom photos.
• Styledash: Condoms as clothing!
• New York Times: Librarians can be young, sexy and hip. Who knew? (There is a cool young librarian in Denver at the Ford-Warren branch, 28th and High. She has a arm-band tattoo of books. Anyone know her?)
• Seattle Times: Is your look blog ready? You never know who’s looking.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Denver, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.