PechaKucha bites into All Things Edible tonight at Buntport
PechaKucha, the grownup show-and-tell series revived in Denver earlier this year, tonight will focus on a subject to which everyone can relate. All Things Edible will bring together an eclectic -- with a capital "E" -- group of experts together at Buntport Theater to share their viewpoints on the subject of food.
- PechaKucha Night is back, bringing artists of all types together for creative conversation
The lineup includes, among others, artist Viviane Le Courtois, who's been making art about food for more than two decades, as documented at the Boulder Museum of Contemporary Art earlier this year; urban permaculturist Adam Brock of the GrowHaus; brewer Brandon Proff of Our Mutual Friend Malt & Brew in Five Points; and jack-of-all-pop-cultural-trades Andrew Novick, who is known for creating such edible delicacies as Thanksgiving on a Stick. No question, this evening is certain to get your stomach rumbling and blast your mind wide open.
Get the Arts and Theater Newsletter
Weekly information keeping you in the know when it comes to the art and theater scene. Find out about upcoming performances, exhibitions, openings and special events.
More ARTS News
- Bob Topp and his Hermitage Bookshop Keep Turning Pages — and Heads — in Cherry Creek
- Art Shows on Display in the Denver Area Right Now
- 88 Drive-In Theatre Kicks Off Another Season With a New Digital Projection System
- InFauxmation's Brent Gill on Denver Comedy and Why So Many Weird Stories Come Out of...