Reader: James Holmes Halloween mask in very bad taste
Would you pay $500 for a mask of James Holmes? One was offered last week on eBay for $500.
And then would you wear it out in public?
- Five tips for visiting a haunted house
Of course in America, leave it up to us to leave no opportunity alone to make a few bucks at any cost. Very bad taste.
What do you think of this James Holmes mask? What's the worst Halloween costume you've ever seen?
Get the Arts and Theater Newsletter
Weekly information keeping you in the know when it comes to the art and theater scene. Find out about upcoming performances, exhibitions, openings and special events.
More ARTS News
- Bob Topp and his Hermitage Bookshop Keep Turning Pages — and Heads — in Cherry Creek
- Art Shows on Display in the Denver Area Right Now
- 88 Drive-In Theatre Kicks Off Another Season With a New Digital Projection System
- InFauxmation's Brent Gill on Denver Comedy and Why So Many Weird Stories Come Out of...