Reader: Quentin Tarantino should stick to writing and directing, since he sucks as an actor
Christoph Waltz and Jamie Foxx in Django Unchained.
Quentin Tarantino's eight feature, Django Unchained, is earning raves around the country. "The boisterous, outlandish, fiercely intelligent Django Unchained is at once an act of provocation and reparation -- not just for slavery, but for Hollywood's decades of saintly Negroes and sass-talking sidekicks," writes Scott Foundas in his review.
But the raves aren't universal.
- In Django Unchained, Quentin Tarantino takes history, and Hollywood, to task
The worst part of Tarantino's flicks is his insistence on stepping in front of the camera.
He SUCKS as an actor ... worse than Nicolas Cage ...
Write, direct and let the PROFESSIONALS do the acting, Quentin.
Have you seen Django Unchanged? What do you think about the movie? What do you think about Quentin Tarantino?
Get the Arts and Theater Newsletter
Weekly information keeping you in the know when it comes to the art and theater scene. Find out about upcoming performances, exhibitions, openings and special events.
More ARTS News
- Bob Topp and his Hermitage Bookshop Keep Turning Pages — and Heads — in Cherry Creek
- Art Shows on Display in the Denver Area Right Now
- 88 Drive-In Theatre Kicks Off Another Season With a New Digital Projection System
- InFauxmation's Brent Gill on Denver Comedy and Why So Many Weird Stories Come Out of...