Reader: "Serious" bikers are the most selfish pieces of human garbage on earth
Yesterday's snow put a damper on Earth Day festivities and sent would-be cyclists back inside. And while they were there, one reader discovered Josiah Hesse's screed from last summer on why cruiser bikes suck.
He didn't appreciate it.
- Cruiser bikes rule: They will save the world and make your butt look great
People who are "serious" bikers are the most selfish pieces of human garbage on earth. Every hardcore bicycler I know retreats into a life of only talking to bicyclers about bikes. And their families are left far behind as they run around in disgusting perverted clothing, clogging up the roads that real family men use shuttling our families to family activities together. All the while these selfish loser bicyclers run about on child's toys, being the absolute selfish pigs that they are. At least cruiser-bike people with their kids riding along are real people and not selfish, man-child, closeted scum.
Do you think Mick is too hard on serious bikers? Post your thoughts below.
Get the Arts and Theater Newsletter
Weekly information keeping you in the know when it comes to the art and theater scene. Find out about upcoming performances, exhibitions, openings and special events.
More ARTS News
- Bob Topp and his Hermitage Bookshop Keep Turning Pages — and Heads — in Cherry Creek
- Art Shows on Display in the Denver Area Right Now
- 88 Drive-In Theatre Kicks Off Another Season With a New Digital Projection System
- InFauxmation's Brent Gill on Denver Comedy and Why So Many Weird Stories Come Out of...