Three to Ski: Now with options!
Each week, we'll tell you which three resorts should win your weekend. Last week, it was also the only three running lifts. This week, however, we had to actually make a decision or two to bring you the choicest mountains. Spoiler alert: you're looking at one of them.
1. Copper Mountain: Copper knows how to celebrate. We told you about their Lift Off! weekend a couple days ago, but in case you're not into links, a recap: They'll have films, lodging deals, parties and a special prize chair on the American Eagle lift, where you'll win stuff if you happen to catch a ride in it. Stuff other than being plopped on top of a snow-covered mountain, that is.
2. Keystone: Dercum Mountain officially opens today, in case you're looking to get an early start of the weekend. They've got one lift running top to bottom and enough of their terrain park built to make a fool of/injure yourself (incidentally, if you capture either thing on camera, please let us know. Seriously: email@example.com).
3. Arapahoe Basin: A-Basin's opening the Norway Lift on Saturday. It's their second of the season, and it comes with two shiny new runs: Lenawee Face and Dercum's Gulch. This also means you can get to the top of the mountain for the first time this year. Will anyone laugh if I make a getting high joke at this point? No? Fair enough.
Get the Arts & Culture Newsletter
Find out about upcoming performances, exhibitions, openings and special events happening in the Denver art and theater scene.
More Arts News
- Bruce Dern to Be Honored at Twelfth Annual Boulder International Film Festival
- Steet Style: Ka'uilani Sterling Sports a Winning Look in a Sea of Orange and Blue
- Violist Basil Vendryes and Colorado Young Sinfonia Make Beautiful Music Together
- Director Oliver Stone Coming to the Alamo Drafthouse March 6