Today in stoke: Loveland opens Chair 6 tomorrow. Cough. Cough
Feeling too good to go to work tomorrow? Next time you feel sick, go in early.
Photo courtesy Loveland Ski Area
Feeling a little Friday flu coming on? Tomorrow's a perfectly good day for a sick day, with more than 33 inches of snow at Loveland since opening day on Sunday and Chair 6 opening tomorrow. Loveland opened Nix Nox and Spillway this morning, and will open Keno, Blackjack, Roulette, Straight Flush, Royal Flush, and Lower Richards Run tomorrow, bringing the total to 16 runs. Not bad for October! A-Basin's also open, with a 19-inch base and more than 17 inches in the last couple days alone, and its brand new Black Mountain Express lift running strong.
Don't miss Soren McCarty's opening day photos from Loveland and A-Basin. Full schedule of opening days at other Colorado ski areas after the jump.
- Wolf Creek - October 30
- Copper - November 5
- Keystone - November 5
- Breckenridge - November 12
- Winter Park - November 17
- Vail - November 19
- Beaver Creek - November 24
- Crested Butte - November 24
- Monarch - November 24
- Steamboat - November 24
- Aspen Mountain - November 25
- Purgatory at Durango Mountain Resort - November 25
- Snowmass - November 25
- Telluride - November 25
- Ski Cooper - November 25-28, December 3-5, December 10-12, open daily after December 17
- Eldora - November (day TBD)
- Silverton - Unguided Season November; Guided Season January
- Echo Mountain - December 1
- Sunlight - December 3
- Aspen Highlands - December 11
- Buttermilk - December 11
- SolVista - December 15
- Powderhorn - December 16
- Howelsen - December (day TBD)
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Denver, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.