Win day passes to Loveland Ski Area!
Update: Congratulations to andsolgo! You've won two day passes to Loveland. Check your email for details on how to claim them.
Original post: Valentine's Day is coming up next week, and if you haven't already, it's time to decide where you stand, whether to gift and how much to spend. In honor of the holiday spirit, Show and Tell has a free option for you, no anxiety required: We're giving away two free day passes to Loveland Ski Area. Continue reading for details on how to treat your partner -- or yourself. (We're not judging.)
See also: - Photos: Ski and snowboard creations on display at Art of Winter - Photos: Fresh snow porn from Copper Mountain's four-inch day - Ruby Hill Rail Yard back in action as a winter playground, lack of winter notwithstanding
1. "Like" us on Facebook, which you can do right here. (Note: If you're already following us on Facebook, you're already eligible to enter; proceed to step two.)
2. Sign in to Livefyre with your Facebook account and then leave us a comment below with your e-mail address and why you deserve the tickets.
3. Then, check back early next week to see if you've won. Quick heads-up: These are hard tickets, so you'll need to stop by our office at 969 Broadway to pick them up.
4. Sit back and relax. Good luck!
Get the Arts & Culture Newsletter
Find out about upcoming performances, exhibitions, openings and special events happening in the Denver art and theater scene.
More Arts News
- Bruce Dern to Be Honored at Twelfth Annual Boulder International Film Festival
- Steet Style: Ka'uilani Sterling Sports a Winning Look in a Sea of Orange and Blue
- Violist Basil Vendryes and Colorado Young Sinfonia Make Beautiful Music Together
- Director Oliver Stone Coming to the Alamo Drafthouse March 6