Win tickets to see David Sedaris on November 7
Update: Thursday, 12:08 p.m.: We've picked our winners, thanks for playing and for reading Westword!
We have two pairs of tickets to see the man who soothes NPR listeners and pop-intellectuals with his strangely nasal voice and often dark stories.
All joking aside, once you hear Sedaris begin one of his stories on the radio, or start one in his books, you're often hyptonized until the story's finished. And sometimes that's followed by a literary hangover in which you're daydreaming about those stories a few hours later. Yes, David Sedaris is a drug.
Want to win? Details are below.
CONTEST RULES: As usual, leave a comment below, writing what you would do when engulfed in flames.
- Make sure to include your e-mail address in the appropriate field so we can contact you if you're the winner
- We will pick the winner on at noon on Thursday.
- We will e-mail you all the details.
- The most Sedarisian reply wins.
Get the Arts & Culture Newsletter
Find out about upcoming performances, exhibitions, openings and special events happening in the Denver art and theater scene.
More Arts News
- Just in Time for Valentine's Day: A Sweet Deal on Tickets to Artopia 2016
- Bruce Dern to Be Honored at Twelfth Annual Boulder International Film Festival
- Steet Style: Ka'uilani Sterling Sports a Winning Look in a Sea of Orange and Blue
- Violist Basil Vendryes and Colorado Young Sinfonia Make Beautiful Music Together