Win tickets to see the Colorado Symphony perform "Rhapsody in Blue" (with winner)
Update: Congrats to therealstevecoogan! Check your email for details on how to claim your tickets.
Original post: On June 22, as part of this year's Westword Music Showcase, the Colorado symphony will partner with special guests to perform the Beck Song Reader. But you can catch the CSO even earlier than that, thanks to four free tickets Show and Tell has scored. On Saturday at 7:30 p.m., the Colorado Symphony will be performing "Rhapsody in Blue" at Boettcher Concert Hall. Continue reading for details on how you can see Colorado's best perform the famous score for free.
1. "Like" us on Facebook, which you can do right here. (Note: If you're already following us on Facebook, you're already eligible to enter; proceed to step two.)
2. Sign in to Livefyre and leave us a comment below with your e-mail address and your favorite song.
3. Check back Friday around noon to see if you've won. Quick heads-up: These are hard tickets, so you'll need to stop by our office at 969 Broadway to pick them up.
Get the Arts and Theater Newsletter
Weekly information keeping you in the know when it comes to the art and theater scene. Find out about upcoming performances, exhibitions, openings and special events.
More ARTS News
- Bob Topp and his Hermitage Bookshop Keep Turning Pages — and Heads — in Cherry Creek
- Art Shows on Display in the Denver Area Right Now
- 88 Drive-In Theatre Kicks Off Another Season With a New Digital Projection System
- InFauxmation's Brent Gill on Denver Comedy and Why So Many Weird Stories Come Out of...