Win tickets to Westword's Whiteout Fashion Show!
Update: Congratulations to mroth9, j.leaneagh, nicage1125, e.sage2 and kylanl31. You've all won tickets to Whiteout! Please check your email for details on how to claim them.
Original post: The Whiteout Fashion Show is Westword's newest signature event, and it's a big one. On February 7, we'll take over the McNichols Building with live performance art, a runway show full of winter fashions and food and cocktails from an array of local vendors. It will be a night of both style and substance, on the runway and off -- and it's one you won't want to miss. So it's a good thing we have free tickets, then.
Keep reading for details on Whiteout -- and how to snag free entrance.
Presented by the Art of Winter, Whiteout will feature the following:
Stay tuned for more entertainment updates next week!
To enter: 1. "Like" us on Facebook, which you can do right here. (Note: If you're already following us on Facebook, you're already eligible to enter; proceed to step two.)
2. Leave us a comment below with your e-mail address.
3. Then check back Wednesday evening to see if you've won.
4. Good luck! In the meantime, use the hashtag #Whiteout13 to tag your conversations on Twitter and Instagram.
Get the Arts & Culture Newsletter
Find out about upcoming performances, exhibitions, openings and special events happening in the Denver art and theater scene.
More Arts News
- Just in Time for Valentine's Day: A Sweet Deal on Tickets to Artopia 2016
- Bruce Dern to Be Honored at Twelfth Annual Boulder International Film Festival
- Steet Style: Ka'uilani Sterling Sports a Winning Look in a Sea of Orange and Blue
- Violist Basil Vendryes and Colorado Young Sinfonia Make Beautiful Music Together