Win tickets to Westword's Whiteout Fashion Show!
Update: Congratulations to mroth9, j.leaneagh, nicage1125, e.sage2 and kylanl31. You've all won tickets to Whiteout! Please check your email for details on how to claim them.
Original post: The Whiteout Fashion Show is Westword's newest signature event, and it's a big one. On February 7, we'll take over the McNichols Building with live performance art, a runway show full of winter fashions and food and cocktails from an array of local vendors. It will be a night of both style and substance, on the runway and off -- and it's one you won't want to miss. So it's a good thing we have free tickets, then.
Keep reading for details on Whiteout -- and how to snag free entrance.
Presented by the Art of Winter, Whiteout will feature the following:
- Drambuie specialty cocktails -- and an ice sculpture/ice luge
- The Colorado Symphony Orchestra will perform two sets.
Stay tuned for more entertainment updates next week!
1. "Like" us on Facebook, which you can do right here. (Note: If you're already following us on Facebook, you're already eligible to enter; proceed to step two.)
2. Leave us a comment below with your e-mail address.
3. Then check back Wednesday evening to see if you've won.
4. Good luck! In the meantime, use the hashtag #Whiteout13 to tag your conversations on Twitter and Instagram.
Get the Arts and Theater Newsletter
Weekly information keeping you in the know when it comes to the art and theater scene. Find out about upcoming performances, exhibitions, openings and special events.