Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities
Arvada, CO 80003
The Arvada Center
- Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.; Saturday 10 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.; Sunday 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Denver, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
Upcoming Events Here (17)
Related Stories (130)
Ten Things to Do in Denver for $10 and Under (Four Free)
Thursday, June 14, 2018 at 8:29 a.m. by Byron Graham
Don't let this weekend pass you by.
Eleven Things Art Lovers Can Do and See on First Friday Weekend
Wednesday, May 30, 2018 at 7:50 a.m. by Susan Froyd
Don't waste this First Friday weekend in Denver.
100 Colorado Creatives 4.0: Max Kauffman
Thursday, May 10, 2018 at 7 a.m. by Susan Froyd
Max Kauffman's work is expansive.
Review: Arvada's Sunday in the Park With George Is on Point
Tuesday, April 24, 2018 at 6:43 a.m. by Juliet Wittman
Stephen Sondheim and James Lapine have turned George Seurat's Painting into a musical.
Best Of Awards
- Best Children's Theater Programming
- Best Theater Repertory
- Best Revolving Showcase of Contemporary Colorado Artists
- Best Repertory Company
- Best children's theater programming
- Best Sculpture Show — Group
- Best Theater for Slightly Conservative Relatives
- Best Actress in a Musical
- Best Actor in a Musical
- Best Costume Design