Denver, CO 80218
- Mon-Thu 10am-2am, Fri 10am-4am, Sat 8am-4am, Sun 8am-2am
- ATM, Banquet Facilities, Catering, Kid Friendly, Private Party, Takeout, Wheelchair accessible
- Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
- Full bar
- Parking Lot Available, Street Parking
- Reservations Not Accepted
Upcoming Events Here (2)
Related Stories (3)
Barricuda's celebrates twenty years with a birthday bash tonight
1 year ago by Cafe Society
The Capitol Hill neighborhood has changed a lot over the past twenty years, but through it all, Barricuda's Restaurant & Lounge, at 1076 Ogden Street, has been a true neighborhood hangout, a place for stiff drinks, good food (served...
3 things to do for free in Denver this week, February 10-13
1 year ago by Robin Edwards
You don't need a valentine to have fun in Denver this week. Attend an anti-love party, a sex-themed reading series or a mustache bash -- all for free. Check the Westword calendar for a full listing of events around town, and share m...
8 years ago by Drew Bixby
I have every intention of drinking on my first trip to Barricuda's (1078 Ogden Street), but it doesn't happen. I glance longingly at the beer taps — Swithwicks? No. Guinness? Huh-uh — but can't talk myself into a cold on...