Denver, CO 80218
- Monday through Thursday 10 a.m. to 2 a.m.; Friday 10 a.m. to 4 a.m.; Saturday 8 a.m. to 4 a.m.; Sunday 8 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- Vegetarian Friendly, Wheelchair accessible, ATM, Banquet Facilities, Catering, Delivery, Kid Friendly, Private Party, Takeout
- Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Brunch
- Full bar
- Parking Lot Available, Street Parking
- Reservations Not Accepted
Upcoming Events Here (2)
Related Stories (4)
The Ten Best Places for Late-Night Eats in Denver
1 month ago by Lindsey Bartlett
Unlike many establishments in the east coast restaurant scene, Denver goes to bed early. In our never ending quest to find some amazing cuisine past midnight, we’ve rounded up a list of our favorite late night dinner and drink spots...
Barricuda's celebrates twenty years with a birthday bash tonight
1 year ago by Cafe Society
The Capitol Hill neighborhood has changed a lot over the past twenty years, but through it all, Barricuda's Restaurant & Lounge, at 1076 Ogden Street, has been a true neighborhood hangout, a place for stiff drinks, good food (served...
3 things to do for free in Denver this week, February 10-13
1 year ago by Robin Edwards
You don't need a valentine to have fun in Denver this week. Attend an anti-love party, a sex-themed reading series or a mustache bash -- all for free. Check the Westword calendar for a full listing of events around town, and share m...
8 years ago by Drew Bixby
I have every intention of drinking on my first trip to Barricuda's (1078 Ogden Street), but it doesn't happen. I glance longingly at the beer taps — Swithwicks? No. Guinness? Huh-uh — but can't talk myself into a cold on...