Denver, CO 80209
- Monday 10:30 a.m. to 1 a.m.; Tuesday through Saturday 10:30 a.m. to 2 a.m.; Sunday 10 a.m to midnight
- $, $$
- Wheelchair accessible, ATM, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Takeout
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
- Full bar
- Parking Lot Available, Street Parking
- Reservations Not Accepted
Related Stories (2)
Drunk of the Week
10 years ago by Patrick Osborn
America took a step past the point of no return in 1968, when it began airing personal-hygiene product commercials on TV. Suddenly we were bombarded with televised cures for hemorrhoids, explosive diarrhea, feminine odor, infections...
Drink of the Week
11 years ago by Nancy Levine
The Campus Lounge, affectionately referred to by regulars as "The Pus," oozes character. Years ago, when I lived only a few blocks away, the gaggle of guys who occupied the house next door would yell over the fence almost nightly, "...