Euclid Hall Bar & Kitchen
Denver, CO 80202
- Monday through Friday 11:30 a.m. to 2 a.m.; Saturday and Sunday 2 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
- Full bar
- Catering, Private Party, Takeout
- Metered Parking
- Reservations Accepted, Online Reservations Available
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Denver, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
Related Stories (139)
The Ten Best Poutines in Denver
Friday, March 16, 2018 at 6:54 a.m. by Linnea Covington
Here's where to find the ten best poutines in Denver, from classic Canadian to Wild West versions.
Cheesehead Alert: Eight Denver Spots for Wisconsin Cheese Curds
Friday, October 6, 2017 at 6:54 a.m. by Mark Antonation
Folks from Wisconsin (and Eastconsin, too) have been showing up in droves since Denver's building boom began a few years ago. They're a friendly lot, and they love the Packers, the Wisconsin Badgers and fried cheese curds. Other tha...
Great American Beer Festival Week 2017: Calendar of Amazing Events
Monday, October 2, 2017 at 7:03 a.m. by Jonathan Shikes
If you don't like beer, then Great American Beer Festival week, October 2-8, is a great time to head for hills to take in the beautiful reds, yellows and golds of Colorado's fall colors. But if beer is your passion, t...
Six Scrumptious Events on the Culinary Calendar This Week — and More
Monday, August 7, 2017 at 5:54 a.m. by Amy Antonation
This week's culinary calendar brings a pair of Italian feasts, throwback specials all week at a Larimer Square favorite, and a little mountaineering education to go with your beer. Keep reading for the best food and drink events and...
Best Of Awards
- Readers' Choice: Best German/Eastern European restaurant
- Readers' Choice: Best chef
- Best Chef's Counter
- Best Dan-Dan Noodles
- Best Restaurant Bottle-Beer List
- Best Vegetarian Dish in a Non-Vegetarian Restaurant
- Best Wine List at a Restaurant Known for Beer
- Best Pig Parts
- Best Restaurant for a Last Meal
- Best Place to Pair Beer and Food