Euclid Hall Bar & Kitchen
Denver, CO 80202
- Monday through Friday 11:30 a.m. to 2 a.m.; Saturday and Sunday 2 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
- Full bar
- Catering, Private Party, Takeout
- Metered Parking
- Reservations Accepted, Online Reservations Available
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Denver, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
Related Stories (120)
Twenty Tastiest Events on Denver's Culinary Calendar, August 8-12
Monday, August 8, 2016 at 5:59 a.m. by Ben Landreth
This week you can cool off on National Frozen Custard Day or with a free sundae on Natural Grocers' birthday, hit a culinary grand slam during Ballpark Plates, or rub elbows with a few Certified Master Chefs. And those are just a fe...
Twelve Tastiest Events on the Culinary Calendar This Week
Monday, May 16, 2016 at 5:50 a.m. by Ben Landreth
Denver's dining scene is blooming this week, with beer dinners, wine dinners and birthday celebrations. Here are the twelve tastiest events on the culinary calendar. Monday, May 16 Frasca Food and Wine will explore the wines of Walt...
The Ten Best Restaurants in Denver for Housemade Sausage
Monday, May 9, 2016 at 2:41 p.m. by Mark Antonation
As food-savvy customers increasingly expect professional kitchens to crank out handmade edibles (rather than outsourcing to specialists), the daily grind of many a Denver chef has grown to include butchering, preparing charcuterie, ...
Rogue Ales Dinner at Euclid Hall Tonight
Tuesday, February 9, 2016 at 5:28 a.m. by Ben Landreth
John Maier, brewmaster at Oregon-based Rogue Ales, is taking his brews on a four-city American tour, and today he will bring a few rare Rogue beers to Euclid Hall for a special beer dinner at 6 p.m. Chef Jake Grant will cook up a fi...
Best Of Awards
- Readers' Choice: Best German/Eastern European restaurant
- Readers' Choice: Best chef
- Best Restaurant Bottle-Beer List
- Best Chef's Counter
- Best Dan-Dan Noodles
- Best Vegetarian Dish in a Non-Vegetarian Restaurant
- Best Wine List at a Restaurant Known for Beer
- Best Pig Parts
- Best Restaurant for a Last Meal
- Best Place to Pair Beer and Food