Euclid Hall Bar & Kitchen
Denver, CO 80202
- Monday through Friday 11:30 a.m. to 2 a.m.; Saturday and Sunday 2 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
- Full bar
- Catering, Private Party, Takeout
- Metered Parking
- Reservations Accepted, Online Reservations Available
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Denver, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
Related Stories (132)
Ten Out-of-State Breweries to Look for During GABF Week 2016
Wednesday, October 5, 2016 at 11:25 a.m. by Jonathan Shikes
Great American Beer Festival week in Denver is special to beer drinkers for many reasons, but one of the biggest is because they can sip suds from breweries from around the country — beers that aren't sold in Colorado. In the past, ...
Q&A With Joshua Bernstein: Beer Expert and Author of The Complete IPA: The Guide to Your Favorite Craft Beer
Tuesday, October 4, 2016 at 2:55 p.m. by Linnea Covington
Every year author Joshua Bernstein leaves Brooklyn and makes his way to Denver for the Great American Beer Festival. After all, trying all beers and learning about what's new on the market is a big part of his job. This year Bernste...
Great American Beer Festival Week 2016: Calendar of Amazing Events
Monday, October 3, 2016 at 10:19 a.m. by Jonathan Shikes
Get ready to welcome back to the most wonderful week in Denver, a time when people from all over the country — and the world — descend on the Mile High City to drink beer together. The Great American Beer Festival will return for it...
Beer Calendar: Fresh Hops, Zwanze Day and Parties at Black Shirt and OMF
Wednesday, September 28, 2016 at 2:56 p.m. by Jonathan Shikes
Denver International Airport has brought back Beer Flights, its temporary beer garden, to Level 5 between the Jeppesen Terminal and Westin Denver International Airport. This is the third year in a row that the airport has used ...
Best Of Awards
- Readers' Choice: Best German/Eastern European restaurant
- Readers' Choice: Best chef
- Best Restaurant Bottle-Beer List
- Best Chef's Counter
- Best Dan-Dan Noodles
- Best Vegetarian Dish in a Non-Vegetarian Restaurant
- Best Wine List at a Restaurant Known for Beer
- Best Pig Parts
- Best Restaurant for a Last Meal
- Best Place to Pair Beer and Food