Euclid Hall Bar & Kitchen
Denver, CO 80202
- Monday through Friday 11:30 a.m. to 2 a.m.; Saturday and Sunday 2 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
- Full bar
- Catering, Private Party, Takeout
- Metered Parking
- Reservations Accepted, Online Reservations Available
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Denver, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
Related Stories (129)
Fifteen Tastiest Events on the Culinary Calendar for Denver, September 26-30
Monday, September 26, 2016 at 5:51 a.m. by Ben Landreth
September closes out with some tasty events, including new menus, beer dinners and celebrations of coffee. Keep reading to get the full scoop on the fifteen tastiest events this week. Monday, September 26 Frasca Food and Wine contin...
Beer Calendar: Parties and Tappings at Fiction Beer, the Rackhouse and Black Shirt Brewing
Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at 8:50 a.m. by Jonathan Shikes
Although consumers may not notice much of a difference, many Colorado breweries, bars and liquor stores were rattled this week when longtime local craft-beer distributor C.R. Goodman revealed that it has been acquired by nationwide ...
Twelve Tastiest Events on Denver's Culinary Calendar September 19-23
Monday, September 19, 2016 at 5:41 a.m. by Ben Landreth
The weather is getting cooler, the leaves are changing colors and the days are getting shorter, which can only mean one thing: Oktoberfest! Fall brings a bounty of beer-drinking, as well as festivals and dinners featuring loca...
Eighteen Tastiest Events on Denver's Culinary Calendar, September 12-16
Monday, September 12, 2016 at 6 a.m. by Ben Landreth
This week you can brush up on your culinary skills at a couple of cooking and cocktail classes, and also check out the Stanley Marketplace during CherryArts Festival. Those are just a few of the tasty events on the calendar; keep re...
Best Of Awards
- Readers' Choice: Best German/Eastern European restaurant
- Readers' Choice: Best chef
- Best Restaurant Bottle-Beer List
- Best Chef's Counter
- Best Dan-Dan Noodles
- Best Vegetarian Dish in a Non-Vegetarian Restaurant
- Best Wine List at a Restaurant Known for Beer
- Best Pig Parts
- Best Restaurant for a Last Meal
- Best Place to Pair Beer and Food