Euclid Hall Bar & Kitchen
Denver, CO 80202
- Monday through Friday 11:30 a.m. to 2 a.m.; Saturday and Sunday 2 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
- Full bar
- Private Party
- Metered Parking
- Reservations Accepted, Online Reservations Available
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Denver, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
Related Stories (117)
Rogue Ales Dinner at Euclid Hall Tonight
February 9 at 5:28 a.m. by Ben Landreth
John Maier, brewmaster at Oregon-based Rogue Ales, is taking his brews on a four-city American tour, and today he will bring a few rare Rogue beers to Euclid Hall for a special beer dinner at 6 p.m. Chef Jake Grant will cook up a fi...
Fourteen Tastiest Events on the Culinary Calendar in Denver February 8-12
February 8 at 5:42 a.m. by Ben Landreth
There are many reasons to celebrate this week, and the Super Bowl win is just one of them. Tuesday is National Pancake Day, National Pizza Day and National Bagel Day (did someone say pizza bagel?) and Thomas' Bagels is celebrating b...
Reader Question: Where Can I Find Morcilla?
January 13 at 8:59 a.m. by Mark Antonation
Tracking down specialty foods from underrepresented cultures can be tricky. The food of Spain, in particular, doesn’t get much attention in Denver, with very few restaurants devoted to Spanish cuisine or tapas done properly (especia...
Beer: It's What's for Breakfast Today!
September 24 at 5:19 a.m. by Ben Landreth
From brunch to breakfast at midnight, beer is seeping into every nook and cranny of Denver, as the Great American Beer Festival pours into town. There will be an astronomical quantity of beer inside the Convention Center today; here...
Best Of Awards
- Readers' Choice: Best German/Eastern European restaurant
- Readers' Choice: Best chef
- Best Restaurant Bottle-Beer List
- Best Chef's Counter
- Best Dan-Dan Noodles
- Best Vegetarian Dish in a Non-Vegetarian Restaurant
- Best Wine List at a Restaurant Known for Beer
- Best Pig Parts
- Best Restaurant for a Last Meal
- Best Place to Pair Beer and Food