Euclid Hall Bar & Kitchen
Denver, CO 80202
- Monday through Friday 11:30 a.m. to 2 a.m.; Saturday and Sunday 2 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
- Full bar
- Catering, Private Party, Takeout
- Metered Parking
- Reservations Accepted, Online Reservations Available
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Denver, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
Related Stories (137)
Great American Beer Festival Week 2017: Calendar of Amazing Events
Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 8:59 a.m. by Jonathan Shikes
If you don't like beer, then Great American Beer Festival week, October 2-8, is a great time to head for hills to take in the beautiful reds, yellows and golds of Colorado's fall colors. But if beer is your passion, t...
Six Scrumptious Events on the Culinary Calendar This Week — and More
Monday, August 7, 2017 at 5:54 a.m. by Amy Antonation
This week's culinary calendar brings a pair of Italian feasts, throwback specials all week at a Larimer Square favorite, and a little mountaineering education to go with your beer. Keep reading for the best food and drink events and...
More Denver Chefs on 2017: Underrated Dishes, Rising Stars, and Hot Issues
Tuesday, January 3, 2017 at 12:29 p.m. by Laura Shunk
Happy 2017, Denver! Here's round two of our interview with local chefs and hospitality professionals, wherein they share their opinions and predictions on rising stars, old favorites, the service-industry labor shortage and the rise...
New Chefs Join Jennifer Jasinski's Team Ahead of Ultreia Opening
Tuesday, January 3, 2017 at 9:01 a.m. by Mark Antonation
Last fall chef/restaurateur Jennifer Jasinski announced that she and business partner Beth Gruitch would be adding a Spanish-style tapas bar called Ultreia to their roster of downtown restaurants, joining Stoic & Genuine at Unio...
Best Of Awards
- Readers' Choice: Best German/Eastern European restaurant
- Readers' Choice: Best chef
- Best Chef's Counter
- Best Dan-Dan Noodles
- Best Restaurant Bottle-Beer List
- Best Wine List at a Restaurant Known for Beer
- Best Vegetarian Dish in a Non-Vegetarian Restaurant
- Best Place to Pair Beer and Food
- Best Pig Parts
- Best Restaurant for a Last Meal