Euclid Hall Bar & Kitchen
Denver, CO 80202
- Monday through Friday 11:30 a.m. to 2 a.m.; Saturday and Sunday 2 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
- Full bar
- Catering, Private Party, Takeout
- Metered Parking
- Reservations Accepted, Online Reservations Available
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Denver, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
Related Stories (135)
More Denver Chefs on 2017: Underrated Dishes, Rising Stars, and Hot Issues
Tuesday, January 3, 2017 at 12:29 p.m. by Laura Shunk
Happy 2017, Denver! Here's round two of our interview with local chefs and hospitality professionals, wherein they share their opinions and predictions on rising stars, old favorites, the service-industry labor shortage and the rise...
New Chefs Join Jennifer Jasinski's Team Ahead of Ultreia Opening
Tuesday, January 3, 2017 at 9:01 a.m. by Mark Antonation
Last fall chef/restaurateur Jennifer Jasinski announced that she and business partner Beth Gruitch would be adding a Spanish-style tapas bar called Ultreia to their roster of downtown restaurants, joining Stoic & Genuine at Unio...
Three Apple-Based Cocktail Recipes From Denver Cider Experts
Friday, December 16, 2016 at 1:13 p.m. by Amy Thomson
We may be on the brink of a revolution when it comes to mixed drinks: the cider cocktail. While they’re far from a staple at local bars and taprooms, cider cocktails have consistently been a top seller at places like the Rackhouse P...
Ten Out-of-State Breweries to Look for During GABF Week 2016
Wednesday, October 5, 2016 at 11:25 a.m. by Jonathan Shikes
Great American Beer Festival week in Denver is special to beer drinkers for many reasons, but one of the biggest is because they can sip suds from breweries from around the country — beers that aren't sold in Colorado. In the past, ...
Best Of Awards
- Readers' Choice: Best German/Eastern European restaurant
- Readers' Choice: Best chef
- Best Restaurant Bottle-Beer List
- Best Chef's Counter
- Best Dan-Dan Noodles
- Best Vegetarian Dish in a Non-Vegetarian Restaurant
- Best Wine List at a Restaurant Known for Beer
- Best Pig Parts
- Best Restaurant for a Last Meal
- Best Place to Pair Beer and Food