Frasca Food and Wine
Boulder, CO 80302
- Mon-Sat 5:30pm-10:30pm Sunday Closed
- Business Dining, Catering, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Prix Fixe, Takeout
- Full bar
- Parking Lot Available, Metered Parking, Street Parking
- Reservations Accepted, Reservations Recommended, Reservations Required, Online Reservations Available
Upcoming Events Here (2)
Best Of Awards
- Readers' Choice: Best restaurant wine list
- Best Restaurant Wine List
- Best Front of the House
- Best High-End Neighborhood Restaurant
- Best Taste of Colorado
- Best Wine List
- Best Neighborhood Italian Restaurant
- Best Wine List for Tasting
- Best Dinner on a Monday Night
- BEST WINE LIST
Related Stories (122)
Wine, Beer, Bumps: The Ten Top Culinary Events This Week
6 days ago by Ben Landreth
Spring has finally sprung, and the food scene, like the weather, is heating up. This week you can hit the slopes at A-Basin and enjoy a few Colorado brews at the Festival of the Brewpubs, grab a great meal for a great price and bene...
A Look Back at Our Best New Restaurants, 2005-2009
9 days ago by Gretchen Kurtz
As we count down to next week’s release of our annual Best of Denver issue — our 32nd edition! — we thought it would be fun to dip into the archives to see what’s become of past winners in one of our most prestigious categories: Bes...
From Cheese to Chinese Food, Eleven Tasty Events on the Culinary Calendar This Week
13 days ago by Ben Landreth
The St. Patrick's Day celebrations started this past weekend and will continue through the week (watch for an update today). But there's much more on the culinary calendar than cabbage and green beer. Keep reading for a taste of thi...
Sip and Slurp: The Twelve Tastiest Culinary Events This Week
20 days ago by Ben Landreth
This week is all about giving back. You can get eat, drink and otherwise indulge at several events for great causes. Have a shell of a good time at the third annual High West Oyster Fest, travel the culinary globe in Around the Worl...