Frasca Food and Wine
Boulder, CO 80302
- Mon-Sat 5:30pm-10:30pm Sunday Closed
- Business Dining, Catering, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Prix Fixe, Takeout
- Full bar
- Parking Lot Available, Metered Parking, Street Parking
- Reservations Accepted, Reservations Recommended, Reservations Required, Online Reservations Available
Upcoming Events Here (2)
Best Of Awards
- Best Restaurant Wine List
- Best Front of the House
- Best High-End Neighborhood Restaurant
- Best Taste of Colorado
- Best Wine List
- Best Neighborhood Italian Restaurant
- Best Wine List for Tasting
- Best Dinner on a Monday Night
- BEST WINE LIST
- BEST MOTHERF*&$ING EXPENSIVE WAY TO END A DINNER
Related Stories (118)
From Bacon to Ice Cream, Thirteen Best Events on the Culinary Calendar March 2-6
2 days ago by Ben Landreth
The culinary calendar is overflowing this week, with the third annual Local Food Summit beginning this morning at Johnson & Wales University. But there are also chances to get free pancakes and ice cream (separate events, sadly)...
Class Acts: The Ten Top Culinary Events for February 23-27
9 days ago by Ben Landreth
Don't let the snow hold you hostage in your house this week. Get out of the kitchen and out to some of the great culinary events around town, which include classes and lectures with top chefs, a celebration of National Clam Chowder ...
Denver Chefs and Restaurants Recognized by James Beard, National Media
14 days ago by Mark Antonation
As Denver's food scene continued to boil over, the city's chefs and eateries are getting more and more attention from national media and recognition from groups dedicated to celebrating the country's best restaurants. The biggest ne...
Top Ten Tasty Events on the Culinary Calendar, February 16-20
16 days ago by Ben Landreth
This is a big week for food fans. The good times will roll on Fat Tuesday tomorrow, then keep rolling through Chinese New Year on February 19, which ushers in the Year of the Goat. And you'll feel like a goat if you don't hurry to m...