Denver, CO 80202
- Monday through Thursday 6:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. and 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.; Friday 6:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. and 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.; Saturday 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.; Sunday 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Wheelchair accessible, ATM, Banquet Facilities, Business Dining, Catering, Coat Check, Free Wifi, Kid Friendly, Multi-Level, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Takeout
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch
- Full bar
- Garage Parking, Parking Lot Available
- Reservations Accepted, Online Reservations Available
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Denver, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
Related Stories (19)
Ten Last-Minute Ideas for New Year's Eve: Dinners, Parties and Celebrations
Friday, December 30, 2016 at 5:20 a.m. by Chris Utterback
It's not too late to snag a reservation for New Year's Eve 2016: There are still open spots at fantastic feasts, foodie dance parties, luaus and Prince-themed dinners, as well as many more bashes. Ten of our favorites are listed bel...
Twenty Tastiest Events on Denver's Culinary Calendar for September 23-25
Friday, September 23, 2016 at 5:44 a.m. by Ben Landreth
DISH, Westword's annual celebration of the Denver dining scene, will be dishing up food and fun in Sculpture Park on Sunday. But there are plenty of other events around town where you can whet your appetite for the main course, from...
Ten Tastiest Events on Denver's Culinary Calendar, May 20-22
Friday, May 20, 2016 at 5:45 a.m. by Ben Landreth
Beer enthusiasts have plenty to look forward to this weekend, including a couple of beer festivals, a Denver Comic Con beer release, and more. But beer is not the only thing filling this weekend's culinary calendar. From doughn...
Eleven Tastiest Events on Denver's Culinary Calendar March 21-25
Monday, March 21, 2016 at 5:15 a.m. by Ben Landreth
Spring has officially sprung in Denver and as the weather heats up, so will the culinary calendar. There's a tasty array of events ahead this week, including enchilada and mole festivals, a full-moon party and more. Keep reading for...