Santiago's Mexican Restaurant
Denver, CO 80204
- Monday through Friday 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Saturday 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- No Alcohol
- Catering, Kid Friendly, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Takeout
- Parking Lot Available
- Reservations Not Accepted
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Denver, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
Related Stories (2)
Seven Spectacular Events on the Culinary Calendar This Weekend
Friday, October 13, 2017 at 5:54 a.m. by Amy Antonation
Crisp autumn days are upon us, and this weekend boasts events to warm every part of you: fundraisers to warm your shriveled-up little soul, coffee and breakfast burritos to warm your chilly hands, and feasting with family to warm yo...
Santiago's Helps Make Breakfast Burritos Denver's Official Food
Tuesday, October 10, 2017 at 5:54 a.m. by Mark Antonation
The Santiago’s at 571 Santa Fe Drive sees a steady influx of breakfast seekers even at mid-morning — well after the main rush-hour crush of Denverites grabbing their daily breakfast burritos. But few customers, fixated as they are o...
Best Of Awards
- Best green chile
- Best breakfast burrito — handheld
- Best breakfast burrito — smothered
- Best breakfast burrito – handheld
- Readers' Choice: Best green chile
- Best breakfast burrito – smothered
- Best Breakfast Burrito — To Go
- Best Breakfast Burrito — Eat In
- Best Green Chile
- Best Breakfast Under $2