- Sun, Sat 9am-2pm, Daily 4pm-2am
- Vegetarian Friendly, Wheelchair accessible, Catering, Kid Friendly, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Takeout
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Brunch
- Full bar
- Free Parking, Parking Lot Available, Street Parking
- Reservations Recommended, Reservations Accepted, Online Reservations Available
Related Stories (5)
New Owners for an Old Favorite, Closings and Re-openings in West Highland
7 months ago by Mark Antonation
The West Highland neighborhood and Highland Square complex have experienced ups and downs as gentrification continues and tastes change. Frasca duo Bobby Stuckey and Lachlan Mackinnon-Patterson recently opened Pizzeria Locale on Wes...
Photos: Nightlife in Upper Highland
2 years ago by Team Backbeat
Suspicions confirmed: It seems like whatever neighborhood you venture out to in Denver on the weekend, the nightlife is on and poppin'. This past weekend, we sent our intrepid roving photographer Chris Morgan out to capture the scen...
Coral Room: Getting hammered outside never tasted so good
5 years ago by Kate Kennedy
The Place: The Coral Room, 3489 West 32nd Avenue, 303-433-2535. The Hours: Nightly from 4 to 6:30 p.m. The Deals: Draft beers are $3; Svedka cocktails are $4; Svedka martinis and all glasses of wine are $6; all appetizers are buy on...
10 years ago by Jason Sheehan
Planned communities creep me out. It's something about their zero-down homogeneity, the Stepford-ness of their razor-straight streets and perfectly manicured medians, their covenant controls and faux-utopian doubleplusgood Orwellian...