Denver, CO 80202
- Monday through Thursday 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and 5 p.m. to 10 p.m; Friday and Saturday 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and 5 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- Vegetarian Friendly, Catering, Multi-Level, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Takeout
- Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
- Full bar
- Metered Parking, Parking Lot Available
- Reservations Accepted, Online Reservations Available
Related Stories (16)
100 Favorite Dishes: Pink Lady Roll at Sushi Sasa
1 month ago by Linnea Covington
No. 18: Pink Lady Roll at Sushi Sasa Don your leather pants and pink coat and get ready for a superb ride of flavor when you order the Pink Lady Roll at Sushi Sasa. It sings with rich omega-three and well-balanced heat, and has a pl...
The Sky's the Limit for Wayne Conwell of Sushi Sasa, Glaze by Sasa
1 year ago by Gretchen Kurtz
Fans of Sushi Sasa may have wondered why it took chef-owner Wayne Conwell nine years to expand. But Glaze by Sasa, which I review this week, isn't Conwell's first foray outside of Sasa. It's simply the most visible one. A year ago, ...
Tonight: A party for the service industry, and beer and wine dinners
2 years ago by Loren Lorenzo
People in the restaurant business have worked hard all summer, and now The Lobby, 2191 Arapahoe Street, is throwing its second annual "Roll in the Hay" at 10 p.m. tonight as a party for this city's hard-working service professionals...
Dishes of DISH: Spicy tuna rolls from Sushi Sasa
2 years ago by Patrick Langlois
On Sunday, September 22, DISH will dish out food and drinks from dozens of Cafe Society's favorite restaurants and trucks, as well as Best of Denver readers' winners, in the Sculpture Park at the Denver Performing Arts Complex. Sush...