The Walnut Room
Denver, CO 80205
- Monday through Thursday 11 a.m. to midnight; Friday 11 a.m. to 2 a.m.; Saturday 10 a.m. to 2 a.m.; Sunday 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Vegetarian Friendly, ATM, Delivery, Order Online, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Takeout
- Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
- Full bar
- Parking Lot Available, Street Parking
- Reservations Not Accepted
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Denver, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
Upcoming Events Here (34)
Related Stories (121)
Denver's Best Sound Engineers
Wednesday, May 23, 2018 at 9 a.m. by Ben Wiese
Meet the people behind the sound board.
The Ten Best Comedy Shows in Denver: May 2018
Thursday, May 3, 2018 at 8:30 a.m. by Westword Staff
Your guide to laughs in Denver this May.
Ten Things to Do in Denver for $10 and Under
Thursday, March 8, 2018 at 6 a.m. by Byron Graham
Looking for a fun, cheap weekend? Here's your guide.
Ivory Circle Celebrates Final EP of Triangle Trilogy
Thursday, February 22, 2018 at 8 a.m. by Nick Hutchinson
Connie Hong, of the Denver-based indie-pop trio Ivory Circle, is on a continual path of self discovery.
Best Of Awards
More Pizza Restaurants in Downtown Denver
More Pizza Restaurants in Denver