Denver, CO 80202
- Sunday through Thursday 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.; Friday and Saturday 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Vegetarian Friendly, Wheelchair accessible, Business Dining, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Takeout
- Full bar
- Garage Parking, Metered Parking, Parking Validation
- Reservations Accepted, Online Reservations Available
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Denver, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
Related Stories (84)
A Toast to Twenty Years of Vesta...and Other Longtime Denver Restaurants
Sunday, July 30, 2017 at 7:45 a.m. by Josh Wolkon
Vesta just celebrated twenty years on the Denver restaurant scene, and owner Josh Wolkon's toast was so moving that we asked to share it with readers.
The Seven Tastiest (Non-Fourth) Events on the Culinary Calendar This Week
Monday, July 3, 2017 at 5:51 a.m. by Amy Antonation
It's a short work week for most people, but not for many of Denver's restaurateurs, who aren't slowing down a bit after their Independence Day festivities. Here are some of the best food and drink events this week.
Nick Kayser on Self-Education, Living Abroad and the Evolution of Vesta
Wednesday, May 10, 2017 at 5:59 a.m. by Laura Shunk
When Nick Kayser took control of the kitchen at Vesta last year, he became just the third chef to fill the role in the restaurant’s two-decade run. This was no maintenance job: Owner Josh Wolkon tasked Kayser with overhauling Vesta’...
Eleven Great Denver Bars for Every Kind of Wine Drinker
Monday, May 8, 2017 at 10:55 a.m. by Lauren Monitz
Gone are the days when drinking wine at a restaurant meant getting a workout just paging through a hefty wine menu and proving your knowledge to a snobbish server. These days great wine can be enjoyed in casual settings or in Denver...
Best Of Awards
- Best wine bar
- Best Seafood Dish in a Non-Seafood Restaurant
- Readers' Choice: Best gluten-free menu
- Best Steak in a Non-Steakhouse Restaurant
- Readers' Choice: Best bartender
- Best First-Date Restaurant
- Best Dinner on a Monday Night
- Best Samosas at a Non-Indian Restaurant
- Best Way Out West Restaurant
- BEST LEGS