Denver, CO 80202
- Sunday through Thursday 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.; Friday and Saturday 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Vegetarian Friendly, Wheelchair accessible, Business Dining, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Takeout
- Full bar
- Garage Parking, Metered Parking, Parking Validation
- Reservations Accepted, Online Reservations Available
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Denver, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
Related Stories (76)
More Denver Chefs on 2017: Underrated Dishes, Rising Stars, and Hot Issues
Tuesday, January 3, 2017 at 12:29 p.m. by Laura Shunk
Happy 2017, Denver! Here's round two of our interview with local chefs and hospitality professionals, wherein they share their opinions and predictions on rising stars, old favorites, the service-industry labor shortage and the rise...
Ten Places to Get Sauced on Thanksgiving Eve in Denver
Monday, November 21, 2016 at 9:56 a.m. by Westword Staff
Whether you need to brace yourself for the wave of family cheer coming on Thanksgiving or you're just treating the day before Turkey Day as an early Friday, you're probably thinking about going out for drinks this Wednesday. Thankfu...
Vesta Prepares for Twentieth Anniversary With New Executive Chef
Wednesday, November 9, 2016 at 8:57 a.m. by Mark Antonation
Josh Wolkon was only 25 when he took out a sizeable loan to open an edgy restaurant called Vesta Dipping Grill in an up-and-coming part of downtown that people were just beginning to call LoDo. Nearly twenty years later, those loan ...
Seventeen Tastiest Events on Denver's Culinary Calendar, October 24-28
Monday, October 24, 2016 at 5:24 a.m. by Ben Landreth
Halloween creeps into the culinary calendar in a big way this week, but even with all the haunted happenings around Denver, there are still plenty of tasty events sans scares. From costumed parties to La Loma's last stand, here are ...
Best Of Awards
- Readers' Choice: Best gluten-free menu
- Best Steak in a Non-Steakhouse Restaurant
- Readers' Choice: Best bartender
- Best First-Date Restaurant
- Best Dinner on a Monday Night
- Best Samosas at a Non-Indian Restaurant
- Best Way Out West Restaurant
- BEST LEGS
- BEST WILD WEST RESTAURANT
- Best Dinner Destination for a Third Date