Denver, CO 80202
- Sunday through Thursday 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.; Friday and Saturday 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Vegetarian Friendly, Wheelchair accessible, Business Dining, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Takeout
- Full bar
- Garage Parking, Metered Parking, Parking Validation
- Reservations Accepted, Online Reservations Available
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Denver, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
Related Stories (89)
Cleanse Week Focuses on Employee Health at Steuben's, Ace and Vesta
Monday, October 23, 2017 at 1:54 p.m. by Laura Shunk
Over the weekend, employees of the Secret Sauce restaurant group — which includes Vesta, both Steuben's locations and Ace Eat Serve — descended on the Union Square Farmers' Market with company-provided gift cards to stock up on frui...
The Seven Best Events on the Culinary Calendar This Week
Monday, October 16, 2017 at 5:54 a.m. by Amy Antonation
This week boasts a badass bushel of bites, from booze to Brunson to bison. There are plenty of food and drink events for charitable causes too, if you want to make your dining dollars count. Keep reading for the best seven events on...
Restaurant Success Stories: Surviving From Seven to Fifty Years
Tuesday, October 10, 2017 at 1:33 p.m. by Mark Antonation
Opening a restaurant isn’t easy; keeping one open is even harder. Think about the places where you dine when you’re out on the town: How many will still be around in ten, twenty, perhaps fifty years? Even if customers keep coming in...
Farmers' Market Finds: Veggies With Vesta
Monday, September 11, 2017 at 8:30 a.m. by Linnea Covington
It wasn't hard to spot the tall, broad shouldered Nick Kayser, executive chef of Vesta, as he waited by the Ela Family Farms fruit stand in the Union Station Farmers Market (run by Boulder County Farmers Markets) this past Satu...
Best Of Awards
- Best Seafood Dish in a Non-Seafood Restaurant
- Best wine bar
- Readers' Choice: Best gluten-free menu
- Readers' Choice: Best bartender
- Best Steak in a Non-Steakhouse Restaurant
- Best First-Date Restaurant
- Best Dinner on a Monday Night
- Best Samosas at a Non-Indian Restaurant
- Best Way Out West Restaurant
- BEST WILD WEST RESTAURANT