Denver, CO 80202
- Sunday through Thursday 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.; Friday and Saturday 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Vegetarian Friendly, Wheelchair accessible, Business Dining, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Takeout
- Full bar
- Garage Parking, Metered Parking, Parking Validation
- Reservations Accepted, Online Reservations Available
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Denver, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
Related Stories (80)
Seven Slightly Offbeat Easter Brunch Options in Denver
Wednesday, April 12, 2017 at 3:30 p.m. by Westword Staff
Nearly every restaurant and hotel in town serves up some form of Easter brunch, buffet or dinner, so your choices are only limited by imagination, budget and patience (because jostling with someone else's kid for the last of the egg...
The Ten Best Ways to Celebrate the Rockies' Home Opening Day Downtown
Tuesday, April 4, 2017 at 10:58 a.m. by Westword Staff
Welcome to April in Denver, when a snowy day can put a damper on the mere suggestion of spending time outside, even just a few days before the boys of summer show up for the Colorado Rockies' home opener — on a day predicted to be s...
100 Favorite Dishes: Bone Marrow With Short Rib Marmalade at Vesta
Monday, March 20, 2017 at 1:30 p.m. by Mark Antonation
No. 11: Bone Marrow With Short Rib Marmalade at Vesta After longtime Vesta chef Brandon Foster departed to become the executive chef of Project Angel Heart last year, Nicholas Kayser took over the kitchen at the twenty-year-old LoDo...
A Dozen Irish Ideas for St. Patrick's Day Food and Drink in Denver
Tuesday, March 14, 2017 at 10:30 a.m. by Westword Staff
Dublin natives Frank and Jim McLoughlin own four establishments in metro Denver that help keep Irish pub culture alive in this city. Since opening the Irish Snug on East Colfax Avenue in 2003, the brothers have added McLou...
Best Of Awards
- Best wine bar
- Best Seafood Dish in a Non-Seafood Restaurant
- Readers' Choice: Best gluten-free menu
- Best Steak in a Non-Steakhouse Restaurant
- Readers' Choice: Best bartender
- Best First-Date Restaurant
- Best Dinner on a Monday Night
- Best Samosas at a Non-Indian Restaurant
- Best Way Out West Restaurant
- BEST LEGS