Denver, CO 80202
- Sunday through Thursday 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.; Friday and Saturday 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Vegetarian Friendly, Wheelchair accessible, Business Dining, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Takeout
- Full bar
- Garage Parking, Metered Parking, Parking Validation
- Reservations Accepted, Online Reservations Available
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Denver, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
Related Stories (78)
100 Favorite Dishes: Bone Marrow With Short Rib Marmalade at Vesta
Monday, March 20, 2017 at 1:30 p.m. by Mark Antonation
No. 11: Bone Marrow With Short Rib Marmalade at Vesta After longtime Vesta chef Brandon Foster departed to become the executive chef of Project Angel Heart last year, Nicholas Kayser took over the kitchen at the twenty-year-old LoDo...
A Dozen Irish Ideas for St. Patrick's Day Food and Drink in Denver
Tuesday, March 14, 2017 at 10:30 a.m. by Westword Staff
Dublin natives Frank and Jim McLoughlin own four establishments in metro Denver that help keep Irish pub culture alive in this city. Since opening the Irish Snug on East Colfax Avenue in 2003, the brothers have added McLou...
More Denver Chefs on 2017: Underrated Dishes, Rising Stars, and Hot Issues
Tuesday, January 3, 2017 at 12:29 p.m. by Laura Shunk
Happy 2017, Denver! Here's round two of our interview with local chefs and hospitality professionals, wherein they share their opinions and predictions on rising stars, old favorites, the service-industry labor shortage and the rise...
Ten Places to Get Sauced on Thanksgiving Eve in Denver
Monday, November 21, 2016 at 9:56 a.m. by Westword Staff
Whether you need to brace yourself for the wave of family cheer coming on Thanksgiving or you're just treating the day before Turkey Day as an early Friday, you're probably thinking about going out for drinks this Wednesday. Thankfu...
Best Of Awards
- Readers' Choice: Best gluten-free menu
- Best Steak in a Non-Steakhouse Restaurant
- Readers' Choice: Best bartender
- Best First-Date Restaurant
- Best Dinner on a Monday Night
- Best Samosas at a Non-Indian Restaurant
- Best Way Out West Restaurant
- BEST LEGS
- BEST WILD WEST RESTAURANT
- Best Dinner Destination for a Third Date