Denver, CO 80202
- Sunday through Thursday 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.; Friday and Saturday 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Vegetarian Friendly, Wheelchair accessible, Business Dining, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Takeout
- Full bar
- Garage Parking, Metered Parking, Parking Validation
- Reservations Accepted, Online Reservations Available
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Denver, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
Related Stories (86)
Farmers' Market Finds: Veggies With Vesta
Monday, September 11, 2017 at 8:30 a.m. by Linnea Covington
It wasn't hard to spot the tall, broad shouldered Nick Kayser, executive chef of Vesta, as he waited by the Ela Family Farms fruit stand in the Union Station Farmers Market (run by Boulder County Farmers Markets) this past Satu...
Ten Peachy Summer Finds in Denver Restaurants, Bars and Bakeries
Monday, August 21, 2017 at 10:30 a.m. by Veronica Penney
Palisade peaches are in their prime and Denver's chefs are taking full advantage. Here are ten local eateries serving up seasonal peach fare, ranging from classics like peach ice cream and peach cobbler, to inventive spins like peac...
A Toast to Twenty Years of Vesta...and Other Longtime Denver Restaurants
Sunday, July 30, 2017 at 7:45 a.m. by Josh Wolkon
Vesta just celebrated twenty years on the Denver restaurant scene, and owner Josh Wolkon's toast was so moving that we asked to share it with readers.
The Seven Tastiest (Non-Fourth) Events on the Culinary Calendar This Week
Monday, July 3, 2017 at 5:51 a.m. by Amy Antonation
It's a short work week for most people, but not for many of Denver's restaurateurs, who aren't slowing down a bit after their Independence Day festivities. Here are some of the best food and drink events this week.
Best Of Awards
- Best Seafood Dish in a Non-Seafood Restaurant
- Best wine bar
- Readers' Choice: Best gluten-free menu
- Readers' Choice: Best bartender
- Best Steak in a Non-Steakhouse Restaurant
- Best First-Date Restaurant
- Best Dinner on a Monday Night
- Best Samosas at a Non-Indian Restaurant
- Best Way Out West Restaurant
- BEST WILD WEST RESTAURANT