Denver, CO 80202
- Sunday through Thursday 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.; Friday and Saturday 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Vegetarian Friendly, Wheelchair accessible, Business Dining, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Takeout
- Full bar
- Garage Parking, Metered Parking, Parking Validation
- Reservations Accepted, Online Reservations Available
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Denver, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
Related Stories (82)
Nick Kayser on Self-Education, Living Abroad and the Evolution of Vesta
Wednesday, May 10, 2017 at 5:59 a.m. by Laura Shunk
When Nick Kayser took control of the kitchen at Vesta last year, he became just the third chef to fill the role in the restaurant’s two-decade run. This was no maintenance job: Owner Josh Wolkon tasked Kayser with overhauling Vesta’...
Eleven Great Denver Bars for Every Kind of Wine Drinker
Monday, May 8, 2017 at 10:55 a.m. by Lauren Monitz
Gone are the days when drinking wine at a restaurant meant getting a workout just paging through a hefty wine menu and proving your knowledge to a snobbish server. These days great wine can be enjoyed in casual settings or in Denver...
Seven Slightly Offbeat Easter Brunch Options in Denver
Wednesday, April 12, 2017 at 3:30 p.m. by Westword Staff
Nearly every restaurant and hotel in town serves up some form of Easter brunch, buffet or dinner, so your choices are only limited by imagination, budget and patience (because jostling with someone else's kid for the last of the egg...
The Ten Best Ways to Celebrate the Rockies' Home Opening Day Downtown
Tuesday, April 4, 2017 at 10:58 a.m. by Westword Staff
Welcome to April in Denver, when a snowy day can put a damper on the mere suggestion of spending time outside, even just a few days before the boys of summer show up for the Colorado Rockies' home opener — on a day predicted to be s...
Best Of Awards
- Best wine bar
- Best Seafood Dish in a Non-Seafood Restaurant
- Readers' Choice: Best gluten-free menu
- Best Steak in a Non-Steakhouse Restaurant
- Readers' Choice: Best bartender
- Best First-Date Restaurant
- Best Dinner on a Monday Night
- Best Samosas at a Non-Indian Restaurant
- Best Way Out West Restaurant
- BEST LEGS