Vesta Dipping Grill
Denver, CO 80202
- Sunday through Thursday 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.; Friday and Saturday 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Vegetarian Friendly, Wheelchair accessible, Business Dining, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Takeout
- Full bar
- Garage Parking, Metered Parking, Parking Validation
- Reservations Accepted, Online Reservations Available
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Denver, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
Related Stories (70)
Readers: One Fabulous Chef Replacing Another at Project Angel Heart
April 13 at 6:59 a.m. by Cafe Society
The news came earlier this month: big-hearted Jon Emmanuel is leaving Project Angel Heart to follow a dream and run a B&B in Missouri. Given how hard the chef has worked for the cause — which supplies healthy meals to ...
Project Angel Heart Announces Brandon Foster of Vesta as New Executive Chef
April 12 at 9:10 a.m. by Mark Antonation
Project Angel Heart, a non-profit organization that provides nutritious meals to clients coping with life-threatening illnesses, has become well known to Denver restaurant-goers and the food -service community for its high-pro...
The Ten Best Date-Night Restaurants in Denver
February 8 at 9:59 a.m. by Lauren Monitz
Whether you’re in a relationship or not, finding the perfect restaurant around Valentine’s Day comes with plenty of added pressure. You don’t want anything too casual or too buttoned up, and you definitely want a great meal that won...
Vesta Dipping Grill's Happy Hour Is a Slam Dunk
September 24 at 12:34 p.m. by Chris Utterback
There's nothing like a first-date dinner. You probably picked a place with dim lighting, something that looked good on Yelp, with food that leans toward the sensual but doesn't belie any unsavory intentions. You might choose a place...
Best Of Awards
- Readers' Choice: Best gluten-free menu
- Best Steak in a Non-Steakhouse Restaurant
- Readers' Choice: Best bartender
- Best First-Date Restaurant
- Best Dinner on a Monday Night
- Best Samosas at a Non-Indian Restaurant
- Best Way Out West Restaurant
- BEST LEGS
- BEST WILD WEST RESTAURANT
- Best Dinner Destination for a Third Date