Vesta Dipping Grill
Denver, CO 80202
- Mon - Thu 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM Fri - Sat 5:00 PM - 11:00 PM Sun 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Kid Friendly, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Takeout, Wheelchair accessible
- Full bar
- Street Parking
- Reservations Accepted, Reservations Recommended, Online Reservations Available
Best Of Awards
- Best First-Date Restaurant
- Best Dinner on a Monday Night
- Best Samosas at a Non-Indian Restaurant
- Best Way Out West Restaurant
- BEST LEGS
- BEST WILD WEST RESTAURANT
- Best Dinner Destination for a Third Date
- Best Dinner Destination for Impressing a Date
- Best Grill Crew
- Best Cheese Course
Related Stories (65)
Denver Chefs and Restaurants Recognized by James Beard, National Media
15 days ago by Mark Antonation
As Denver's food scene continued to boil over, the city's chefs and eateries are getting more and more attention from national media and recognition from groups dedicated to celebrating the country's best restaurants. The biggest ne...
When Diners Want Sauce With Their Steaks, Here's What Three Restaurants Do
28 days ago by Gretchen Kurtz
Not all steaks need sauce. But some do: Filets, for example, often benefit from the added flavor. And even if a steak doesn't need a pick-me-up, sometimes you want one anyway -- just because. That's why Butcher's Bistro, which I jus...
Hip-Hop and Swordfighters: The Luck of Lucien Cocktail at Vesta Dipping Grill
3 months ago by Kevin Galaba
Behind the bar at Vesta Dipping Grill, tucked away with several other books on mixology, sits a well-worn book titled Vintage Spirits and Forgotten Cocktails. Bar manager Scott Ericson often thumbs through the (now) ragged book, sea...
From Stache to Champagne, the Eight Tastiest Events on the Culinary Calendar
3 months ago by Ben Landreth
This weekend could be a hair-raising experience, with Movember moustache parties, Beaujolais and Burgundy festivals, and a celebration of craft-beer all in the can. Keep reading for a taste of what's on the culinary calendar... See ...