Vesta Dipping Grill
Denver, CO 80202
- Sunday through Thursday 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.; Friday and Saturday 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Vegetarian Friendly, Wheelchair accessible, Business Dining, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Takeout
- Full bar
- Garage Parking, Metered Parking, Parking Validation
- Reservations Accepted, Online Reservations Available
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Denver, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
Related Stories (67)
Vesta Dipping Grill's Happy Hour Is a Slam Dunk
2 months ago by Chris Utterback
There's nothing like a first-date dinner. You probably picked a place with dim lighting, something that looked good on Yelp, with food that leans toward the sensual but doesn't belie any unsavory intentions. You might choose a place...
Lucky Seven: Dinner Deals for Every Day of the Week
6 months ago by Lindsey Bartlett
Denver restaurants are in a culinary war, to outdo one another in daily specials. Some of our favorite Mile High City restaurants are offering some cool food and drink options that are rare to the weekday lineup. If you’re feeling a...
Denver Chefs and Restaurants Recognized by James Beard, National Media
9 months ago by Mark Antonation
As Denver's food scene continued to boil over, the city's chefs and eateries are getting more and more attention from national media and recognition from groups dedicated to celebrating the country's best restaurants. The biggest ne...
When Diners Want Sauce With Their Steaks, Here's What Three Restaurants Do
10 months ago by Gretchen Kurtz
Not all steaks need sauce. But some do: Filets, for example, often benefit from the added flavor. And even if a steak doesn't need a pick-me-up, sometimes you want one anyway -- just because. That's why Butcher's Bistro, which I jus...
Best Of Awards
- Best Steak in a Non-Steakhouse Restaurant
- Readers' Choice: Best bartender
- Best First-Date Restaurant
- Best Dinner on a Monday Night
- Best Samosas at a Non-Indian Restaurant
- Best Way Out West Restaurant
- BEST LEGS
- BEST WILD WEST RESTAURANT
- Best Dinner Destination for a Third Date
- Best Dinner Destination for Impressing a Date