Vesta Dipping Grill
Denver, CO 80202
- Sunday through Thursday 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.; Friday and Saturday 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Vegetarian Friendly, Wheelchair accessible, Business Dining, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Takeout
- Full bar
- Garage Parking, Metered Parking, Parking Validation
- Reservations Accepted, Online Reservations Available
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Denver, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
Related Stories (73)
Seventeen Tastiest Events on Denver's Culinary Calendar, October 24-28
Monday, October 24, 2016 at 5:24 a.m. by Ben Landreth
Halloween creeps into the culinary calendar in a big way this week, but even with all the haunted happenings around Denver, there are still plenty of tasty events sans scares. From costumed parties to La Loma's last stand, here are ...
Fifteen Tastiest Events on Denver's Culinary Calendar, October 21-23
Friday, October 21, 2016 at 6:54 a.m. by Ben Landreth
The weather may be cooling down, but this weekend's culinary events are sizzling. From a duo of wine festivals to the first big Halloween events, a bloody Mary festival and much, much more, here are the fifteen tastiest events over ...
Twenty Tastiest Events on Denver's Culinary Calendar, July 18-21
Monday, July 18, 2016 at 5:51 a.m. by Ben Landreth
This week you can celebrate two of life's purest joys — food and music — at two musically-inspired events. You can also sip and snack your way through wine and beer dinners, celebrate a couple of anniversaries and an opening, and mu...
Readers: One Fabulous Chef Replacing Another at Project Angel Heart
Wednesday, April 13, 2016 at 6:59 a.m. by Cafe Society
The news came earlier this month: big-hearted Jon Emmanuel is leaving Project Angel Heart to follow a dream and run a B&B in Missouri. Given how hard the chef has worked for the cause — which supplies healthy meals to ...
Best Of Awards
- Readers' Choice: Best gluten-free menu
- Best Steak in a Non-Steakhouse Restaurant
- Readers' Choice: Best bartender
- Best First-Date Restaurant
- Best Dinner on a Monday Night
- Best Samosas at a Non-Indian Restaurant
- Best Way Out West Restaurant
- BEST LEGS
- BEST WILD WEST RESTAURANT
- Best Dinner Destination for a Third Date