Converge top seller at Wax Trax
Converge's Axe to Fall, released last week on Epitaph, grabbed the top spot at Wax Trax while the Flaming Lips' Embryonic and Atlas Sound's Logo came in second and third for the week ending October 25. Thao with the Get Down Stay Down's Know Better, Learn Faster and Radio 1190's Local Shakedown Vol. 3 rounded out the top five. See the full breakdown after the jump.
Top Sellers 10.25.2009
1. Converge - Axe to Fall
2. Flaming Lips - Embryonic
3. Atlas Sound - Logo
4. Thao with the Get Down Stay Down - Know Better, Learn Faster
5. Various Artists - Radio 1190 Local Shakedown Vol. 3
6. Russian Circles - Geneva
7. Shrinebuiilder - Shrinebuiilder
8. Jay Farrar & Ben Gibbard - One Fast Move or I'm Gone
9. Pelican - What We All Come to Need
10. Various Artists - Local Anesthetic
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Denver, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.