Hey, is that Dave Grohl?: Ten awesome celebrity photobombs
Dude, Dave. Chill!
Last week, NPR asked listeners to share photos of themselves with favorite musicians. That's a swell idea and all, but we thought that taking the angle of the photobomber would be a more entertaining way to look at pictures of famous people with non-famous people. While there have been many sites dedicated to the art of photobombing, we took a moment to comb the vast expanse of the Internet and bring you the best of the best. Below, enjoy a some pictures we found of fans being photobombed by musicians, musicians being photobombed by other celebrities, and, well, you get the point.
10. Dan Black, incognito photobomber extraordinaire You may not have heard of Dan Black yet, but after his series of photobombs for Best Week Ever, you will probably fall in love with him. The French-by-way-Britain electro artist infiltrated groups of non-celebs during Austin City Limits last year, and managed to come off looking cooler, funnier and more debonair than anyone trying to get hip and pose-y for the camera. Bravo, Dan Black. You have successfully sucked the last bit of life out the cliched party photo enterprise.
9. David Spade gets in with Eve
Not sure why an arrow was necessary to point out David Spade's terminally creepy face, but nonetheless, he wins the award for "Adult Male Most Likely To Pull Off A Shirley Temple Face In a Photobomb."
8. John Mayer and two women from the Fedora club
This could be one of two scenarios: Either these women knew John Mayer was behind them and wanted to document it in a subtle way, or John Mayer really is a photobomber. Whatever the real reason is, it doesn't matter, because this image of Mayer looking like a hilariously wimpy grandma was worth the photo. Where are they eating lunch anyway? Maggiano's?
7. Dave Grohl bombs Jessica and Nick Now this, this is a true photobomb. Not only does Dave Grohl take the opportunity to jump in the once Newlywed stars' picture, he blows up the spot with a huge, lion's roar of a grin on his face. Nice work, Dave.
6. Spiderman, Dan Deacon and some guy There really isn't ever a time when Dan Deacon doesn't look like he's partying, just been partying, or about to party. But as he was taking a break from his usual party schedule to snap a photo with some dude in a Halloween costume, a photobomber got him, hand on the shoulder and all.Next Page
Get the Music Newsletter
Keep your thumb on the local music scene each week with music news, trends, artist interviews and concert listings. We'll also send you special ticket offers and music deals.