Wednesday, November 4, 2009 at 5:45 a.m.
Noise rock duo Lightning Bolt grabbed the top spot at Wax Trax with Earthly Delights for the week ending November 1. Investigate Witch Cults of The Radio Age, Broadcast and the Focus Group's collaborative mini-album came in at number two while Shrinebuilder's self-titled debut came in at number three. A Place to Bury Strangers' Exploding Head and Radio 1190's compilation Local Shakedown Vol. 3 round out the top five. See the full breakdown after the jump.
Top Sellers 11.01.2009
1. Lightning Bolt - Earthly Delights
2. Broadcast & the Focus Group - Investigate Witch Cults of The Radio Age
3. Shrinebuilider - Shrinebuilider
4. A Place to Bury Strangers - Exploding Head
5. Various Artists - Radio 1190's Local Shakedown Vol. 3
6. Jello Biafra & the Guantanamo School of Medicine - The Audacity of Hype
7. Wolfmother - Cosmic Egg
8. Pelican - What We All Come to Need
9. Melt-Banana - Melt-Banana Lite Live: Ver. 0.0
10. Volcano Choir - Unmap