Pepsi -- PepSuber, mostly -- will be missed on Super Bowl Sunday
Pepsi -- a stalwart in the high-stakes Super Bowl Sunday advertising game -- is bowing out this year, leaving a MacGruber-sized hole in the commercial breaks.
So, while crossing our fingers that Bud Light doesn't bail, we dug up some of Pepsi's better efforts from years past.
1. "What is Love"/Bobbing Heads
2. Britney Spears & Bob Dole
3. Refresh (Bob Dylan & Will I Am)
4. Men Can Take Anything
Get the Music Newsletter
Keep your thumb on the local music scene with music features, additional online music listings and show picks. We'll also send special ticket offers and music promotions available only to our Music Newsletter subscribers.
More MUSIC News
- Shows, Shows, Shows: A Glimpse of Rhinoceropolis Through Flier Art
Thu., May 14, 8 p.m.
Sat., May 16, 8 p.m.
Fri., May 15, 8 p.m.
Fri., May 22, 8 p.m.
- Tom Hagerman Talks About the CSO's New Collaboration with Local Artists
- Every New Denver Concert Announcement