Ready! Set! Tackle! When fans attack! A look at the ten greatest uninvited stage guests/invaders
When a fan rushed the stage at the end of Lil Wayne's set at Comfort Dental and was subsequently tossed/tackled by security, we decided it was time to pay homage to the fans that have the balls to bum rush the stage. We don't exactly know what gets into these people, but we certainly commend their brazeness. I mean, who cares if you get tackle, choked out, handcuffed or thrown in the clink? It's totally worth it for a few seconds on stage with your idol. Click through for a look at the ten greatest stage invaders.
10. Miley Cyrus This kid is one of our favs. It looks as though he just wants to dance. We think Miley should've just embraced his eagerness and given him a hug. Who knows? Maybe she was on her way to do exactly that before her bodyguard plowed him? Honestly, any guy that scares the bejesus out of Hannah Montana is our hero.
9. Lady Gaga We don't care two shits if Lady Gaga gets attacked on stage. What we do love about this clip is that her crazy, pointy, shoulder-padded dancers kicked this fans arse and then go right back to rockin' out. Effin awesome.
8. Britney Spears Brit Brit had enough problems on her Circus tour, so it makes us laugh our asses off that she has a mini panic attack on stage. This guy looks harmless enough, but Britney has a bit of a meltdown. We only wish she really would've lost in and started yelling at him in her Louisiana/British accent.
7. Avril Lavigne We're wondering who in the hell would ever rush an Avril Lavigne concert, but here it is. It's just sad for the fan that his legacy is pretty much guaranteed to be "the guy who got his ass kicked at the Avril Lavigne concert." Start drinking now, and pray for a reality show, kid.
6. Tool Maynard + Headlock = Our dream concert.Next Page
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Denver, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.