By Christopher Victorio and Ben Westhoff
We love you, Electric Daisy Carnival Las Vegas. In fact, here are five reasons why you rule the roost. But my, oh, my, you dance funky. We're not saying we're any better; truth is, we're utterly captivated by you and your awkward ways. Were God to create a third left foot, we know you would utilize it. From our friends and counterparts at West Coast Sound, here are the top ten awkward-dance-move GIFs from EDC this past weekend in Las Vegas.
10. Fanny Packin' Heat If this girl looks a little tentative it's because she's worried she doesn't have enough bracelets on. Unfortunately for you haters, though, she's got three dozen more in her fanny pack!
9. Bouncing Around the Room If this lady could keep from ripping all of her shirts, she's marriage material.
8. Rave Warrior What with his camo pants and forearm armor, we could see this guy slowly creeping through the jungle. But instead of seeking out the enemy, he's looking for some groovy monkeys to chillax with.
7. One For All and All For One These guys decided to straight party like it was nineteen-ninety-bro. Swag!
6. 2 Fierce 2 Fabulous
This guy proves that it's not about skills or moves or being limber or being hot or even really being that awake. It's about a mustache and a bulge.
5. One Man Mosh Pit When you're a one-man whirling dervish of raving badass-ness, walking becomes obsolete.
4. Straight Arrow It's so easy to identify heterosexuals nowadays. They just give themselves away.
Party Fitness People Somebody get this dude a Nautilus machine before he loses his mind and flies away!
2. Rainbow Bright Get up, everybody. Whoooo! This is amazing. EDC forever! What do you mean they haven't started the music yet?
1. Pool Noodler Derek Jeter's little brother was given bad directions to the pool party.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
Follow Backbeat on Twitter: @westword_music