Ten memorable Phish tweets from Dick's
10. Staying up late on a work night
9. Captain Elipses made a road-trip, like many others in town for the weekend.
8. A tweet from a fan who didn't need a ticket to see Phish this weekend, just an Internet connection.
7. The weekend-in-review
6. A play on Phish fans ("Phish-heads") and those who go to Dick's Sporting Goods Park.
5. Could there be an influx of bros to the Centennial State? If so, should Phish get a piece of the action from the state's tourism office?
4. 1,800 miles. Nuff said.
3. Perhaps the only time "Sssss" will be a hash tag on Twitter.
2. Jenni shares one of the best things about Twitter: the "over heard" tweet.
1. A tweet about Friday night's set dedicated to the late Scotty Novak, who apparently worked on the green crew for Phish.
Get the Music Newsletter
Keep your thumb on the local music scene each week with music news, trends, artist interviews and concert listings. We'll also send you special ticket offers and music deals.