1. A pizza-shaped Danielle Anderson, aka Danielle Ate the Sandwhich, and her chef-partner were noticed by Colorado State University. We hope it wasn't the hungry mascot, Cam the Ram, posting. #staysafeDanielle.
2. Badass, and violin. Not normally in the same sentence.
It wouldn't be #FoCoMX without CSU alum Danielle @atetheSandwich singing dressed as a pizza. We love #FortCollins. pic.twitter.com/lXjXCLqQE5— Colorado State Univ (@ColoradoStateU) April 26, 2015
3. Well, she said it. #homeiswheretheheartis. #thatsalonghashtag.
People in front screaming for MORE BADASS VIOLIN!! We love this town. @wasteland_hop #FoCoMX #FoCoMusic http://t.co/yuylzhvHe0— Dani Grant (@danigrant) April 25, 2015
4. This all around music-marketer goes as far as thanking the festival itself. It says "you're welcome, Julie."
Favorite place. Favorite people. Great music. Successful weekend. #homeiswheretheheartis #FoCoMX… https://t.co/UbOPpvKVnc— Jenn Smith (@jennsmitty12) April 26, 2015
5. And then, the band Wire Faces thanks the city itself. Again, it says "you're welcome, Wire Faces."
Thank you, #FoCoMX ... hands down one of my favorite weekends of the year, every year. Beautiful.— Julie Sutter (@juliesutter) April 26, 2015
6. The Fort Collins based music incubator organization, SpokesBUZZ takes their musical descriptions to a whole new food level. We hope they found snacks.
Thank you Fort Collins. Wow. What a weekend! #FoCoMX #bandlove— Wire Faces (@WireFaces) April 26, 2015
If you're at @hodis now you're wrapped in @WiredogsMusic @WireFaces sandwich. Delish. #FoCoMX— SpokesBUZZ (@SpokesBUZZ) April 26, 2015
7. Okay, now, Fort Collins is using the word "bumpin'". I guess that's a good thing?
The music is bumpin' and the beer is pouring at @odellbrewing today for #FoCoMX! http://t.co/upgDRxMNC8— Visit Fort Collins (@VisitFtCollins) April 25, 2015
8. But more than beer was enjoyed at the festival. Cider is making it's way into the fun.
Love the combo of music and cider! #FoCoMX (at @CompassCider House in Fort Collins, CO) https://t.co/fNwtVYerpc— Monika McMahon (@monikarun) April 26, 2015
9. Now, only a few months until Bohemian Nights is on the other side of the Tweet!
10. No, YOU rocked, FoCoMX!
@FoCoMX kicks off in 24 hours! Which bands are on your must-see list? #FoCoMusic http://t.co/3n8Nkf0WjU— Bohemian Nights (@BohemianNights) April 23, 2015
PHEW! That was long few days, but the music ROCKED! We hope you had as much as we did! See you all again soon! #FoCoMX— FoCoMX (@FoCoMX) April 26, 2015