Young Money tops charts at Independent for third week in a row
Although Lil Wayne is heading to prison next month after pleading guilty to gun charges, the rapper's gotta be pretty damn happy with how well Young Money's We Are Young Money is selling. It's number twelve on Billboard's Top 200, and locally, it's on top of Independent's top sellers for the third week in a row. Snoop Dogg, whose January 30 show at the Ogden Theatre was announced this week, came in second while Gucci Mane, Eminem and Mary J. Blige rounded out the top five. See the full breakdown after the jump.
Top Sellers 1.10.2009
1. Young Money - We Are Young Money
2. Snoop Dogg - Malice N Wonderland
3. Gucci Mane - State vs. Radric Davis
4. Eminem - Relapse: Refill
5. Mary J. Blige - Stronger With Each Tear
6. Ke$ha - Animal
7. Jay-Z - Blueprint 3
8. Alicia Keys - Element of Freedom
9. Them Crooked Vultures - Them Crooked Vultures
10. Messy Marv & T Nutty - Tha 2nd and 3rd Letter
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Denver, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.