Young Money tops charts at Independent for third week in a row
Although Lil Wayne is heading to prison next month after pleading guilty to gun charges, the rapper's gotta be pretty damn happy with how well Young Money's We Are Young Money is selling. It's number twelve on Billboard's Top 200, and locally, it's on top of Independent's top sellers for the third week in a row. Snoop Dogg, whose January 30 show at the Ogden Theatre was announced this week, came in second while Gucci Mane, Eminem and Mary J. Blige rounded out the top five. See the full breakdown after the jump.
Top Sellers 1.10.2009
1. Young Money - We Are Young Money
2. Snoop Dogg - Malice N Wonderland
3. Gucci Mane - State vs. Radric Davis
4. Eminem - Relapse: Refill
5. Mary J. Blige - Stronger With Each Tear
6. Ke$ha - Animal
7. Jay-Z - Blueprint 3
8. Alicia Keys - Element of Freedom
9. Them Crooked Vultures - Them Crooked Vultures
10. Messy Marv & T Nutty - Tha 2nd and 3rd Letter
Get the Music Newsletter
Keep your thumb on the local music scene with music features, additional online music listings and show picks. We'll also send special ticket offers and music promotions available only to our Music Newsletter subscribers.