We call these Monday-morning roundups TWIB Notes. As in, The Weekend in Beer:
• It started Friday with Opening Day festivities, which Aaron Thackeray captured.
• It continued Friday night when the Swedes of Miike Show rocked the Ogden -- and then after the party made their way to Lipgloss for the after-party, because everyone knows that after the party is the after-party. No word on whether they then retreated to a hotel lobby.
Want more? We've got more bullets below:
• Down the street from Miike Snow on Friday, The Big Pink and A Place to Bury Strangers buried the Bluebird in rock.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
• On Saturday, the festivities moved to the Aztlan, for the Dirty Bass Machine party (NSFW).
• Meanwhile, Vain gallery opened with Neil Tompkins' "Life on the Run" -- and lots of Pabst.
And all weekend long, Fort Collins celebrated northern Colorado music at FoCoMX.
What did we miss this weekend?