Busting beers at home and in Austin: Over the Weekend
Another Monday. Ugh. Not sure if reliving the weekend will make it better or worse, but we don't have much of a choice, do we? So, without further ado, some shit that happened between last Friday and now:
• Kate Levy threw down at the Wrangler's Sunday Beer Bust.
• Kiernan Maletsky shook it with the white boys of Vampire Weekend at the Ogden.
• And Dave Herrera filed many a dispatch from SXSW, including one from the Westword-sponsored Mile High Fidelity party, which featured a gang of Denver bands.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Westword's biggest stories.
- Reader: Pot Shops That Sell to Minors Hurt the Whole Industry and Here's Why
Fri., Oct. 9, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 10, 2:00pm
Sat., Oct. 10, 5:00pm
Sun., Oct. 11, 12:00pm
- Bet the Local Record Store Named One of America's Best Will Surprise You
- Dear Mexican: What Is the Bolo Tradition for Godparents?