CU gun-ban violators' hottest looks for packing heat: Kenny Be's Worst-Case Scenario
Page down to find the latest back-to-campus clothing tips for Colorado University students who are having trouble fitting concealed weapons into their trendy form-fitting fashions...1. Leg warmers (left) make a comeback as the perfect autumn accessory to wear with skinny jeans and flip-flops, and for concealing a handgun,
2. Guys who like rocking the Reverse Papa Smurf floppy knit cap look (right) will have a secure hiding place for their campus semi-automatic pistol.
3. Traditionally a symbol of Mideast terrorists, the neck scarf (left) now conceals weapons for students who want to stop campus terrorists.
4. With today's figure-flattering fashions, often the only place to wear a concealed weapon is inside of the soles of platform shoes.
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Taylor Thyfault, R.I.P.: Remembering CSP Cadet Killed in Chris Gebers Crash
- Ten Least Expensive U.S. Cities to Take a Vacation and Where Denver Finishes
- Officer-Involved Shooting Near 17th and Broadway Closes Downtown Streets