Denver blogs: The Broncos live, soda dies and Allard kills
Peyton Hillis: One of the reasons the Broncos suck less than they did two weeks ago.
The Latest Word is shredding through the Colorogosphere in search of quality blog-ness. Send your tips here.
• The Rocky's Lee Rasizer has lots of theories on the Broncos' recent success. Some of them even make sense. (Mile High Report)
• Let us count the ways that Wayne Allard could fuck up CSU. Actually, let us go eat pancakes while someone else counts the ways. (Colorado Independent)
• An anonymous blogger comes out of the closet. The anonymous closet, that is. (Denver Pr Blog)
• No soda for you! How to enforce Colorado's anti-soda bill. (Face the State)
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Westword's biggest stories.
- Remembering the Sand Creek Massacre: The Past Is Always With Us
Wed., Dec. 9, 7:00pm
Wed., Dec. 9, 8:00pm
Fri., Dec. 11, 7:00pm
Fri., Dec. 11, 7:35pm
- Stoner Hill Is a Refuge for Young Homeless and an Eyesore for Neighbors
- Daniel Stetzel, Sentenced for Killing Mom Over Cigarettes, Wasn't High Risk?