Divulge your inner freak, take the 2011 Westword Sex Survey
Inspired by this week's cover story, "Kink of the Jungle," Westword's crack team of researchers got to thinking about the collective hang-ups, preferences and opinions of related to the sex lives of Coloradans -- and we've put together a survey to learn more. Don't worry, it's anonymous. We're interested in data gathering, not outing anyone for preferring one sexual position over another. A few sample questions are below.
5. At Denver International Airport, what's the farthest you've gone? (Open definitions)
"All the way, baby."
14. We're all in the Mile High Club, natch. But what is the highest elevation (on land) at which you've had sex?
14,000 feet and above
25. If Denver or Colorado deserved a sexual position named after it, what would it be?
Take the full, thirty-question survey by clicking on this link: Mile High Club: The 2011 Westword Sex Survey
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Rest of the Best of Denver 2015 — and Kyle Clark's "Job Well Done"
- Deputy Isaac Nail After Being Asked Why He Hit and Ran: "That's a Good Question"
- Gordon Klingenschmitt Claims Religious Persecution Amid Michelle Wilkins Fiasco
- Update: Fort Collins, ACLU Settle Over Controversial Panhandling Ordinance