Divulge your inner freak, take the 2011 Westword Sex Survey
Inspired by this week's cover story, "Kink of the Jungle," Westword's crack team of researchers got to thinking about the collective hang-ups, preferences and opinions of related to the sex lives of Coloradans -- and we've put together a survey to learn more. Don't worry, it's anonymous. We're interested in data gathering, not outing anyone for preferring one sexual position over another. A few sample questions are below.
5. At Denver International Airport, what's the farthest you've gone? (Open definitions)
"All the way, baby."
14. We're all in the Mile High Club, natch. But what is the highest elevation (on land) at which you've had sex?
14,000 feet and above
25. If Denver or Colorado deserved a sexual position named after it, what would it be?
Take the full, thirty-question survey by clicking on this link: Mile High Club: The 2011 Westword Sex Survey
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Westword's biggest stories.
- Reader: Landlords Are Overcharging Marijuana Businesses Because They Can
Thu., Sep. 3, 7:00pm
Fri., Sep. 4, 7:00pm
Sat., Sep. 5, 12:00am
Sat., Sep. 5, 12:30pm
- Remembering the Denver Wax Museum and Nine More Long-Gone Local Landmarks
- Dear Mexican: Was Jimi Hendrix Part Mexican?