Does Miss Rodeo Colorado 2010 want to save animals? Or eat them?
Kasie Pigg, Miss Rodeo Colorado 2010
If you can't make it to the National Western Stock Show to see Miss Rodeo Colorado Kasie Pigg -- either the way cartoonist Kenny Be imagined her, or the way she appears on her website and her Facebook page -- you can read all about her via her Twitter feed.
Here are three things you (probably) didn't know about Pigg, based on her tweets:
1. Her sister has pink hair.
2. She's offended by the aggressive commercialization of holidays like Valentine's Day. (We're talking about you, Walgreens.)
3. She loves (to eat? to kill?) animals, as evidenced by this tweet: "was flagged down in the airport by some green peace guy who asked if I wanted to help save animals. If only he knew."
Hope Pigg stays away from pork. That's practically cannibalism.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Westword's biggest stories.
- Wanted: A Brewery for DIA's New Hotel
Sat., Oct. 10, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 10, 7:05pm
Sun., Oct. 11, 12:00pm
Sun., Oct. 11, 2:00pm
- Anti-Gang Activist Terrance Roberts Found Not Guilty of Attempted Murder
- Dear Mexican: What Is With Nightclub Attire These Days?