Does Miss Rodeo Colorado 2010 want to save animals? Or eat them?
Kasie Pigg, Miss Rodeo Colorado 2010
If you can't make it to the National Western Stock Show to see Miss Rodeo Colorado Kasie Pigg -- either the way cartoonist Kenny Be imagined her, or the way she appears on her website and her Facebook page -- you can read all about her via her Twitter feed.
Here are three things you (probably) didn't know about Pigg, based on her tweets:
1. Her sister has pink hair.
2. She's offended by the aggressive commercialization of holidays like Valentine's Day. (We're talking about you, Walgreens.)
3. She loves (to eat? to kill?) animals, as evidenced by this tweet: "was flagged down in the airport by some green peace guy who asked if I wanted to help save animals. If only he knew."
Hope Pigg stays away from pork. That's practically cannibalism.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Westword's biggest stories.
- Cannabis Calendar for Week of August 31: MED Public Rulemaking Hearing
Thu., Sep. 3, 7:00pm
Fri., Sep. 4, 7:00pm
Sat., Sep. 5, 12:00am
Sat., Sep. 5, 12:30pm
- Report: Taxpayers Not Getting Fair Share of Fossil Fuels, Hardrock Mining
- Inside Proposition BB, Which Would Let State Keep Excess Marijuana Revenues