Five videos to make you rethink that trip to Oakland for Broncos-Raiders
"Welcome to Raider Nation. How may we assault you?"
The Broncos head to Oakland tonight to open their 2008 season against the Raiders -- which means some number of Broncos fans are leaving for the Bay Area as we speak to root on their team.
In their honor, we present five of our favorite videos of Raiders fans in action, and salute those Broncos fans for their Mount Davis-sized cojones. Here's hoping these die-hard Broncos fans don't become died-in-section-337 Broncos fans. -- Joe Tone
5. Tailgating, Raider-style Nothing gets you pumped up for another loss like a little pre-game moshing.
4. Hey! Nice jersey! And by "nice jersey," I mean "I'm going to beat your ass now."
3. Mount Daivs Where the blood-curdling screams have nothing to do with a JaMarcus Russell touchdown.
2. On the Concrete Tundra ... If only NFL Films could narrate this stuff.
1. Raiders Football It's stab-tastic!
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Westword's biggest stories.
- Reader: Broncos Fans Are So Frickin' Spoiled!
Sat., Oct. 10, 5:00pm
Sat., Oct. 10, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 10, 7:05pm
Sun., Oct. 11, 12:00pm
- West 32nd Avenue Restaurants Are Booming — And We Pick Our Ten Faves
- Supermax Censorship Claimed by Prison Legal News