Flobots, Pretty Lights, zombie fashion and more: Over the Weekend
What'd you miss this weekend if you spent the whole time at home Googling "'Brady Quinn' and 'single'"? A lot. Check it out below:
• The Flobots (and Hickenlooper) rocked the Ogden on Friday. And we took (moving) pictures.
- Zombies had a fashion show at Bender's. It was strangely hot.
• It wasn't St. Patrick's Day, but it was the parade, which allowed parents to let their kids celebrate the holiday without fear of being accidentally beer bonged by a drunk guy named Jimmy.
• You know Diamond? The strip club? Well there's a bar above it, and people go there, and the clothes stay on. Sort of.
• The clothes definitely stayed on at the Mercury for the Buckingham Squares.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Westword's biggest stories.
- Aurora Public Schools Report: Failing Grades in Grad Rates, Test Scores
Sat., Oct. 10, 5:00pm
Sat., Oct. 10, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 10, 7:05pm
Sun., Oct. 11, 12:00pm
- Video: Was Jimmy Fallon Mean to 8-Year-Old Littleton Inventor Andrew Burton?
- Affidavit: Sean Boylan Attacked Man Near Gay Bar, Called Him a "F*cking F*g"