Flobots, Pretty Lights, zombie fashion and more: Over the Weekend
What'd you miss this weekend if you spent the whole time at home Googling "'Brady Quinn' and 'single'"? A lot. Check it out below:
• The Flobots (and Hickenlooper) rocked the Ogden on Friday. And we took (moving) pictures.
- Zombies had a fashion show at Bender's. It was strangely hot.
• It wasn't St. Patrick's Day, but it was the parade, which allowed parents to let their kids celebrate the holiday without fear of being accidentally beer bonged by a drunk guy named Jimmy.
• You know Diamond? The strip club? Well there's a bar above it, and people go there, and the clothes stay on. Sort of.
• The clothes definitely stayed on at the Mercury for the Buckingham Squares.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Denver, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.