What'd you miss this weekend if you spent the whole time at home Googling "'Brady Quinn' and 'single'"? A lot. Check it out below:
• The Flobots (and Hickenlooper) rocked the Ogden on Friday. And we took (moving) pictures.
- Zombies had a fashion show at Bender's. It was strangely hot.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
• It wasn't St. Patrick's Day, but it was the parade, which allowed parents to let their kids celebrate the holiday without fear of being accidentally beer bonged by a drunk guy named Jimmy.
• You know Diamond? The strip club? Well there's a bar above it, and people go there, and the clothes stay on. Sort of.
• The clothes definitely stayed on at the Mercury for the Buckingham Squares.