Flobots, Pretty Lights, zombie fashion and more: Over the Weekend
What'd you miss this weekend if you spent the whole time at home Googling "'Brady Quinn' and 'single'"? A lot. Check it out below:
• The Flobots (and Hickenlooper) rocked the Ogden on Friday. And we took (moving) pictures.
- Zombies had a fashion show at Bender's. It was strangely hot.
• It wasn't St. Patrick's Day, but it was the parade, which allowed parents to let their kids celebrate the holiday without fear of being accidentally beer bonged by a drunk guy named Jimmy.
• You know Diamond? The strip club? Well there's a bar above it, and people go there, and the clothes stay on. Sort of.
• The clothes definitely stayed on at the Mercury for the Buckingham Squares.
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Senate Committee Approves Medical Marijuana for Veterans
- Reader: Denver Is Full of Smokers and Beta Males Who Refuse to Grow Up
- Denver Health To Limit Patients Passively Enrolled In Its Medicaid Plan