Earlier in the week, we brought you news of the University of Colorado's fall in the pot rankings. But why stop there? The Princeton Review ranks, logically or not , all manner of things: class discussions, race relations, general excellence and, yes, Birkenstock frequency. But what about the more... flavorful rankings?
Four of Colorado's institutes of higher learning appear on the Best Western Colleges list, which means they are somewhere in the top 25 percent of the overall rankings. Whoopie. But which school belongs with which statistic? To find out, take the quiz below.
The four schools in question:
1. University of Colorado 2. Colorado State 3. Colorado College 4. University of Denver
And here's a list, in no particular order, of rankings given to one of the schools.
A. #5 in Top 10 Best Value Public Colleges B. #14 in Financial Aid Not So Great C. #20 in Most Popular Study Abroad Program D. #13 in Lots of Hard Liquor E. #19 in Class Discussions Encouraged F. #16 in Great College Towns G. #14 in Little Race/Class Interaction H. # 20 in Birkenstock-Wearing, Tree-Hugging, Clove-Smoking Vegetarians I. #18 in Class Discussions Rare
So the challenge is to match schools to rankings. Answers are on the next page.
1. University of Colorado A. #5 in Top 10 Best Value Public Colleges D. #13 in Lots of Hard Liquor F. #16 in Great College Towns
2. Colorado State B. #14 in Financial Aid Not So Great I. #18 in Class Discussions Rare
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
3. Colorado College H. # 20 in Birkenstock-Wearing, Tree-Hugging, Clove-Smoking Vegetarians C. #20 in Most Popular Study Abroad Program E. #19 in Class Discussions Encouraged
4. University of Denver G. #14 in Little Race/Class Interaction
Remember, these rankings are all unassailable fact!