Gratuitous fist pumps aside, it's time to trust Josh McDaniels
OK, so the excessive fist pumping in the exact location of 47 camera men was a little odd, but other than that, let's see ...
- He traded a sore-losing, sore-winning, sour-faced quarterback for one who is calm (and even jovial) under pressure, rarely makes mistakes and has an awesome beard.
- He stockpiled running backs like some sort of weird cat hoarder, providing depth at that position in the face of Correll Buckhalter suffering an injury and Peyton Hillis suffering from reality.
- He obsessively chased former Patriots like Jabar Gaffney (six catches for 61 yards).
- He looks cool in throwback stuff.
What was it we didn't like about this guy?
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Westword's biggest stories.
- Reader: I Am All for Marijuana Legalization, But Consumers Must Obey Law
Wed., Dec. 9, 7:00pm
Wed., Dec. 9, 8:00pm
Fri., Dec. 11, 7:00pm
Fri., Dec. 11, 7:35pm
- South Park Reference Gets Colorado Students Suspended in Latest...
- Prefer to Shop Local? Here Are Ten Spots to Try Saturday in Denver