Gratuitous fist pumps aside, it's time to trust Josh McDaniels
OK, so the excessive fist pumping in the exact location of 47 camera men was a little odd, but other than that, let's see ...
- He traded a sore-losing, sore-winning, sour-faced quarterback for one who is calm (and even jovial) under pressure, rarely makes mistakes and has an awesome beard.
- He stockpiled running backs like some sort of weird cat hoarder, providing depth at that position in the face of Correll Buckhalter suffering an injury and Peyton Hillis suffering from reality.
- He obsessively chased former Patriots like Jabar Gaffney (six catches for 61 yards).
- He looks cool in throwback stuff.
What was it we didn't like about this guy?
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Senate Committee Approves Medical Marijuana for Veterans
- Reader: Denver Is Full of Smokers and Beta Males Who Refuse to Grow Up
- Denver Health To Limit Patients Passively Enrolled In Its Medicaid Plan