Gratuitous fist pumps aside, it's time to trust Josh McDaniels
OK, so the excessive fist pumping in the exact location of 47 camera men was a little odd, but other than that, let's see ...
- He traded a sore-losing, sore-winning, sour-faced quarterback for one who is calm (and even jovial) under pressure, rarely makes mistakes and has an awesome beard.
- He stockpiled running backs like some sort of weird cat hoarder, providing depth at that position in the face of Correll Buckhalter suffering an injury and Peyton Hillis suffering from reality.
- He obsessively chased former Patriots like Jabar Gaffney (six catches for 61 yards).
- He looks cool in throwback stuff.
What was it we didn't like about this guy?
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Rest of the Best of Denver 2015 — and Kyle Clark's "Job Well Done"
- Deputy Isaac Nail After Being Asked Why He Hit and Ran: "That's a Good Question"
- Gordon Klingenschmitt Claims Religious Persecution Amid Michelle Wilkins Fiasco
- Update: Fort Collins, ACLU Settle Over Controversial Panhandling Ordinance