It's Monday, so we're giving away Colorado Avalanche tickets
Update: Thursday, 12:10 p.m.: Thanks for playing along and sharing your stories! We actually had five more pairs of tickets handed to us, so we picked ten winners! Congrats to MJ, Katie, Tom, Neil, Dave, Jeremy, Darby, Adrienne, Kaitlin and Stephanie. _____
Did you trudge into work this morning, lamenting your purchase of an $800 Darth Vader costume? Even if you didn't, you're still probably looking for a deal. Which is why we're giving away five pairs of lower-level tickets to Thursday night's 7 p.m. match-up of the Colorado Avalanche vs. Vancouver Canucks at the Pepsi Center.
In the wake of last night's trick-or-treating, all you have to do is tell us about your favorite experience going to a game with your son or daughter, or going to a game with your parents, if you don't have children.
A few notes:
1. The tickets will be at will call.
2. The name on your ID must match the name you provide to us when we contact the ticket office.
3. The contest ends at 9 a.m. Thursday.
4. Please provide a valid e-mail address (we won't share it with anyone) so we can contact with you if you're the winner.
Get commenting, Avs fans!
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Westword's biggest stories.
- Reader: Christ, How Many People Need to Grow Weed in Colorado?
Sat., Sep. 5, 7:30pm
Sun., Sep. 6, 2:00pm
Fri., Sep. 11, 7:00pm
Sat., Sep. 12, 1:00pm
- Heat Up, Cool Off: Our Ten Favorite Colorado Hot Springs
- Ask a Mexican: Readers Respond to Dickhead in Denver