Kenny Be's Valentine's Day sampler
The way that big snowstorms bring people together -- in grocery stores before and on sidewalks after -- or the fact that, despite the complexities of technology and politics, the height of civic sophistication in Denver is defined by backyard chickens: These are just two of the reasons that cartoonist Kenny Be loves Denver.
- For more of Kenny's valentines to our fair city, see his "Things I (Heart) About Denver" slide show.
- Make your own Valentine's Day card with our card generator!
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Westword's biggest stories.
- Von Miller on Ellen: His Job Is to "Make Sure the Other Guy Has a Horrible Day"
- Deputy Derek Geer, Shot by Teen: Final Selfless Act Will Be Donating His Organs
- Jose Leyva-Estrada Gets 20 Years for Biting Off His Girlfriend's Eyelid