Linkalicious: What Cat's Reading on July 13
Posh and Beck sizzle in W.
Here's the weekly roundup of what's hot in fashion this week. -- Cat • New York Times: Does a “trophy” wife make – or sink – a presidential campaign? Ask Law and Order’s Fred D. Thompson. • British Vogue: Emma Watson (aka Hermione Granger) signs with Kate Moss’s modeling agency. Will she be the next face of Chanel?
• French Vogue: Behind the scenes at the Paris haute couture shows. The week in photos.
• Fashionista: Are you really a size 8? A look at sizing in fashion.
• Fashionista: It’s nice to know even models like Coco Rocha look akward in their prom photos.
• Styledash: Condoms as clothing!
• New York Times: Librarians can be young, sexy and hip. Who knew? (There is a cool young librarian in Denver at the Ford-Warren branch, 28th and High. She has a arm-band tattoo of books. Anyone know her?)
• Seattle Times: Is your look blog ready? You never know who’s looking.
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.