Linkalicious: What Cat’s Reading on June 8
• Trading beer for bags -- we so need this in Denver.
• Scenes from the first day of sales of Sarah Jessica Parker’s “Bitten" line.
• Halston’s coming back – but what about it's iconic fragrance? (via Fashionista)
• Lipgloss -- the song and the reality.
• The New Yorker Summer Fiction issue is here!
• Find Out Why Pucci is still strong – and having a resurgence.
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Cannabis Time Capsule, 1908: Teddy Roosevelt Eating Hash in Africa?
- Reader: If Only Salaries In Denver Would Increase Like Housing Costs!
- An Eternal Question: Are Colorado Girls Really Better Than California Girls?