Over the Weekend: Lipgloss and lift lines
It was a busy weekend in Denver. Some highlights:
• Lipgloss, a Friday-night party at La Rumba, was even crunkier than usual.
• Suite 200 hosted what they called a "Model Night," apparently giving our photographer cart blanche to ignore every Y chromosome in the room.
• Git Some got some at 3 Kings.
• Snake Rattle Rattle Snake rattled the rafters of the hi-Dive.
• Mustangs & Madras played a farewell show at 3 Kings Tavern.
• And, for the outdoors-y types, our photographer snapped a great photo of a hellish Vail lift line on Sunday.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Denver, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.