Over the Weekend: Lipgloss and lift lines
It was a busy weekend in Denver. Some highlights:
• Lipgloss, a Friday-night party at La Rumba, was even crunkier than usual.
• Suite 200 hosted what they called a "Model Night," apparently giving our photographer cart blanche to ignore every Y chromosome in the room.
• Git Some got some at 3 Kings.
• Snake Rattle Rattle Snake rattled the rafters of the hi-Dive.
• Mustangs & Madras played a farewell show at 3 Kings Tavern.
• And, for the outdoors-y types, our photographer snapped a great photo of a hellish Vail lift line on Sunday.