Peep this graphic design Venn diagram
Leading today's Denver Blogs round-up is a post that not-so-subtly explains the realities of paying for graphic design.
- You can have great and fast graphic design, but you'll get what you pay for, opines the Denver Egotist, but originally created by graphic designer Colin Harman on his blog.
- The Broncos could soon be full o' Mularkey, as in Mike Mularkey, current defensive coordinator for the Atlanta Falcons, but whom Denver officials will interview on Friday to possibly fill the vacancy left by canned head coach Josh McDaniels.
- And finally, Coyote Gulch loves beavers!
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Westword's biggest stories.
- Reader: Christ, How Many People Need to Grow Weed in Colorado?
- Heat Up, Cool Off: Our Ten Favorite Colorado Hot Springs
- Ask a Mexican: Readers Respond to Dickhead in Denver